• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Use Drain Life On Allied Units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Is this possible? I changed the target field to be used on allies instead of enemies, but it still only works on enemies. I also, just to test, removed all target types and it still functions like the default. Does anyone know the issue and/or a way to fix it?

Level 16
so, what you want is that you can drain life into ally or drain life from ally?

if you want to drain life into an ally, you can tick that in the map options somewhere. I think you go advanced, gameplay constants, and go to the abilities. You will see a lot of abilities there,
you will see divine sheild can be turned off,
invisible units bestow auras

and one of the choices
mana siphon drain to ally, by default ticked True or Yes
and lifedrain drain to an ally, which is by default ticked False>>>>> this is what you want to change

or if you want to drain the life of the ally? well Im not sure,

if you can make it transfer negative HP to allies then that is draining from them. but can you put negative value in the transfer amount?

Status
Not open for further replies.