• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Updating News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Here on this thread we will post updating news about the mod. We appreciate The Hive very much for hosting us and we believe that this will impact our rep :)
If you havn't been to the old forum or site, you can view the forum at: http://z4.invisionfree.com/war3wow
and if you want to visit the site, go to http://www.freewebs.com/war3wow/index.htm

Screenshots will be up here on this forum soon...

Level 25
There's Hope!

Recently I found out that shipping my belongings (Primarily the box with my computer in it) to where I live now is alot cheaper than I thought, therefore I am now saving up as much as I can to ship it here and work on WC3:WoW! The day my WoW Game-Card ends, I plan on continueing my left over work on WC3:WoW. Instead of waiting until about May or even June, I will hopefully have it shipped before that now. Maybe 4 months from now? Maybe less if I end up making more ca$h than I plan to during these months.
Wish my money-making skills luck! :D

Level 25
TIME IS UP:
It has been about 5 or more months now of ZERO(0) percent progress on the actual campaign. HappyTauren has failed to accomplish orders in given duration time of 1 month, plus 4 extra out of sympothy, yet he still has failed to send back the campaign. As of now, HappyTauren's campaign is now of no use. Anyone in the team who has the campaign, please email it to Storm_Surge, who will do triggers and once done, will give it to TripX, who will do some systems and triggers and once done, will give the map to me and I will finish the rest of the remaining terrain.
-Craka_J

Level 3
Sounds like the project is in for some hard times again. With such speed, it'll take years for the mod to release. It must not fail.

Level 2
I would Dream the day when you gyus finish and all of us cheering and all of us would play and have fun. So Dont quit gyus you gyus gone too far to quit now if you gyus stop then all the work you did was just a waiste so pls dont stop this project everyone has been waiting for 4 years and no one wants to get disapointed that you gyus quit. so pls dont stop were cheering for you gyus

Level 2
i just wanna play it once to see how cool it is but im just gonna have to wait till the other demo is out which might me in a month or 2 or 6 or a year but when you gyus finish then ill plya weeheee but i wanna play it now but i cant cause no demo :( well good luck gyus :)

Level 12
How SS doing on the triggers? I know he is supposed to be good, but is he fast? Reliable? I am not attacking SS, we were (are maybe) buds.. or well we knew eachother and I just wnat to know if he is as good as people said he was. So... how is he? Tell him Chaos said hi next chance you get lol =).

Level 2
can u gyus give me the map too pls i wanna play it with my freinds i showed them the map and they think its cool so we wanna play online so if you gyus can pls give it to me ill really apricieated pls pls pls or even the old demo i just wanna play it once oh pls pls pls pls can i have it ill do anything :(

Level 3
I happen to be one of the very lucky who got to try out the old demo. I'm not gonna share it with others, as the team wont let me do so. Instead i might give you some info on the mod, that is if the Craka allows me to do so.

Level 2
why do you gyus keep deleting my repleyes i dont get it all im doing is asking for the old demo. what did i do wrong i just want the campaign map and you gyus even delete my replys iv been beging you gyus for about 5 days and you gyus dont even want to give the old demo well anyway thx for everything i really appriecated everthing :(

Level 25
When will you people learn?

Because we've stated in atleast 5 threads AND at the homepage at our website that you cannot recieve the map because Beantony is the real creator and has not given us permission to release it. Spam HIM how badly you want the map, not us. I am sorry, but it's against the rules to post someone else's work. One word: Plagiarism.
Definition: Plagiarism is uing ideas, plots, text and other intellectual property developed by someone else while claiming it is your original work.

Although we give Beantony the credit for making the map himself, hosting his campaign on the website would still be breaking the rules of this forum and perhaps break some violation in outside of these forums.

I have not deleted your second post for those who see it, to know what NOT to ask, even though we've told you over and over, NO, we can not give you this map individually, publicly, or in any other way.
'nuff said;
-Craka_J
PS: Sorry for being an @$$hole.

Level 2
im not Plagiarism i only want the old demo i just wanna play it once nothing else im not gonna say its my map i apprieceate Beantony for making the map and everything but i and my freinds just wanna LAN that campaign and to have fun i dont even know anything about WE so im not gonna change anything on it i only want to play it with my Freinds and i dont wanna spam your gyus forum i only want to play that map cause it looks so cool and i never got a chance to play it and you gyus did so i only want to play it once im just asking you gyus if i can just play the map. and i dont want the new version just the old demo i wanna see how cool it is cause i like to play WoW and i wanted to see how cool it would be in W3. :)

Can i Talk to Beantony Somehow i wanna ask if i can play the old demo?

Level 25
Beantony is no longer a part of the Wc3:WoW Team, which gives you permission to PM him/Email him about whatever you want.

About you and your friends playing this LAN, it's impossible, and I'm not going to repeat the whole 'why we can't do it' speech again.

PS: The word "Guys" (Plural for more than one man) is not spelled as "Gyus", I believe Gyus is a Greek name lol.

Level 2
so why dont you wanna give me the old demo i didnt even do anything to you gyus and you still dont want to give it pls im begging you what i have to do so i can play it.

Level 3
We just needa be patient. I'm sorry, but if i share this map with anyone, the team will go banana's. Making a game/mod/map/(anything else under this category) takes time, and with such a deep and ambitius project, it'll definetly take alot of hard work. Of coarse when waiting for something to release, you'd wish that you could try it out, but there is nothing we can do about it. The things that we fans should be doing, is to surpport the team all the way through this.

And good luck to the team aswell, i think you need it. :)

Level 2
hehee yea thx for that too lol WooH go team but the project should not die you gyus worked too hard on it to just give up and i dont think that will be a good Idea to quit cause you worked on it for too long and if you gyus give up then all the work you gyus did will be a waste so pls dont give up and keep up the good work :) were coutning on you gyus... GO GO GO GO GO :) :D :p =D =) =P

nice avatar too lol rogues rule! :) =D

Sorry :)

Last edited:
Level 3
I'm sure the team will appreciate all the support that we can give em'.

Yeah go Guys lol... Wish the team best of luck..... As always ('v')

Btw, visit This Forum. It is the officiel forum for this mod, but it ain't very active in the moment.

Level 25
Maybe less than 6 months if the progress on the campaign proceeds at the same rate it is now, or even faster. 6 months TOPs I say. But then again there is alot of terrain and triggers to do so hopefully we do not miss the release date again!

Status
Not open for further replies.