• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UnrealLoader [Universal kLoader]

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
I wrote own loader for all game versions! (For start Warcraft III with unlimited windows)

How to use:

• Start first Warcraft and create game.
• Start next games and join to this game.

Limitations:
• Game can be host only by first Warcraft.
• For other windows "Local game" button works only once.

For developers:
• Inject "UnrealLoader.dll" immediately after "Game.dll"

Install:
• Extract archive to warcraft folder and use w3l.exe (from archive) to start game with unlimited windows.

Changelog:
• [v2] Added cleanup registry after Warcraft close.

Download:

Keywords:
Loader,kLoader
Contents

UnrealLoader [Universal kLoader] (Binary)

Reviews
eejin
A useful tool to allow you to launch multiple Warcraft 3 instances to test multiplayer games on one computer. Unfortunately it does not function on versions higher than 1.27. For 1.30 refer to this post where a tool is used to force bind an ip to a...
Level 3
Sometimes I got disconnected after 1 hour or so. Is this problem expected? I opened 8 of them, the last 7 joined the game hosted by the 1st, but got disconnected after maybe 1 hour.

Level 1
Noob question because I started trying the kloader recently and trying to play "Cot POM FOC 2 Nevermore 1.31.7b"

I have the patch 1.27b and the kloader (v4), but there's an error that says "Could not start War3.exe! Make sure the loader is in your Warcraft III install directory." I also made my accounts admins which I put my WC3 files in "Computer> Local Disk(C:)> Program Files (x86)> Warcraft III" I have looked into 3 other forums to find out why it cannot work.

Level 1
That's what confuses me. I did put it in the folder where I have installed Warcraft 3, but is it the same thing as the Warcraft 3 directory?

Level 6
Posting b/c you shouldn't need to dig through 4 pages of thread to figure out what's going on with this thing...
v3 (front page download) works up to 1.27a
v4 (link) works for 1.27b
No current multiplayer emulators work for 1.28. The author seems to be taking a break from working on this. The only current, pre-baked option to really test multiplayer functionality locally is to switch versions to 1.27b or earlier -- good luck!
As a last resort, to stay on 1.28, you can also probably run another instance of Warcraft from a sandboxed or otherwise virtual environment on your machine. Look up Sandboxie if you're that desperate to test on 1.28

Last edited:
Reactions: pyf
Level 3
Posting b/c you shouldn't need to dig through 4 pages of thread to figure out what's going on with this thing...
v3 (front page download) works up to 1.27a
v4 (link) works for 1.27b
No current multiplayer emulators work for 1.28. The author seems to be taking a break from working on this. The only current, pre-baked option to really test multiplayer functionality locally is to switch versions to 1.27b or earlier -- good luck!
As a last resort, to stay on 1.28, you can also probably run another instance of Warcraft from a sandboxed or otherwise virtual environment on your machine. Look up Sandboxie if you're that desperate to test on 1.28

thanks for the heads up, saved me some time

eejin

Tool Moderator
Level 12
A useful tool to allow you to launch multiple Warcraft 3 instances to test multiplayer games on one computer. Unfortunately it does not function on versions higher than 1.27. For 1.30 refer to this post where a tool is used to force bind an ip to a Warcraft instance since now multiple instances can be natively launched.

Will be approved once functioning on the latest Warcraft versions.

Level 1
Здравствуйте! Я пробовал данную программу на версии 1.26 и 1.27b - везде был одинаковый результат - я могу запустить больше двух копий игры, но когда я создаю в первой копии локальную игру - вторая копия ее не видит и не может присоединиться.
Что делать? Помогите, пожалуйста. И простите за мой английский.

Moderator Note: Non-english is not allowed.

Hello! I test this program in 1.26 and 1.27b version. I can 2+ copies games, but i cant connect local game. I create local game in first Warcraft - and second Warcraft doesn't see her and doesn't connect. Help me please. And sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
you must refresh LAN window _after_ the host is created, then it should work
How i can refresh LAN? Sorry, I need more detailed instructions. I noob.
Second Warcraft only once connect LAN. I create new game in first Warcraft. I exit and again create - and its not work.
And i have Win 10 Pro x64, if it important.

Level 1
Aweome!
Works for me.
Just remember to host the LAN game on your first client
Windows 8.1
Patch: 1.24, 1.26