• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unprotecting my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Please don't talk about the 'u' word. <.<

It's his map

Little tip: If you protected it with warcraft 3 map optimizer you can't unprotect it.

Everything that's protected can be unprotected. It's just a matter of fixing the damaged or missing code.

I have been unactive for quite some time now, and i just got the interest of improve my map. Is there anyway i can un-protect my map?
Battle of Edsaras v 1.0.

Try googling for a deprotector. But I've never found one that works well. Usually they just make the code exportable and list the imported files. I accidentally deleted the unprotected version of one of my older maps so i'm in the same predicement as you. It was a crap map but i'd still like to have it.

Level 12
I don't really like to hear the idea of unprotecting the map, but once i had same problem, and if Raven0 can prove that this is your map, then you could use program called, Deprotector, but it'll be hard to do that, also search internet about this program and how to use it, doesn't unprotects every map. But give it a try, also you'll need to download some files for this program. Good luck with the map...

Status
Not open for further replies.