• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unit Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Currently we are need of a 4x4 scout like vehicle. The problem is we are just out of ideas and really don't feel like copying a idea such as the warthog from halo or the hmmvee from realife. So if you guys got any ideas(and maybe a basic concept pic) please post away.

ok here's an idea i call it the dark lance its a lightly armoured hovercraft(i could make a scetch if u want ) or it could use wheels its tiny with a giant lance below it that shoots armor penetrating lasers. if u dont understand or picture my idea very well i could make a scetch

Level 3
A scouting vehicle? Hmm... How about a Mech battle armor (not a huge one, just a bulky cyber suit.) With boost jets.
Or an enclosed motorcycle that you lay, belly down, on. Instead of sitting on it. Kinda like the Banshee from Halo, only in motorcycle form.
For the first one, I'd call it the Promethius Battle armor V1, or BA-1 Promethius.
For the bike, I'd call it a Gladius Scouting Marine Motorbike, or Gladius SMM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.