• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Union of High Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
How do I make sure it installs to the Warcraft 3 folder? When I run the installer, it just installs it for me without me being able to select where it goes

EDIT: Tried to copy the installer to the warcraft 3 folder instead of downloads and it still doesn't work

Last edited:
Level 28
I'm getting an error message, after downloading and transferring to the main WarcraftIII folder:

"The procedure entry point ?SCreateProcess@@YIHBDPAD@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\warcraftiii\UOHE.dll"

followed by "Couldn't open UOHE.dll" and the "Make sure it's in WarcraftIII folder" message. Pressing Retry leads to the same messages. I didn't put the UOHE files in their own folder, would that do anything?

Level 14
We haven't got anyone to test the installer properly, since none of us have an english Warcraft 3.
We are really sorry for the problems, and will fix them as soon as possible!

NOTICE FOR EVERYONE!
It won't work on 1.28!
Since it was developed on 1.26, and then coded to work on 1.27.
1.28 has simply too much changes, and can't run our mod.
For now, atleast...

I'm really sorry! I forgot to mention! Only High Elves are working now!
Also what version do you have?

I have 1.27. I played also the campaign, but already first mission is too hard, you have a lvl1 hero and 2 papermen who don't even have defend ability and you are supposed to fend off hordes of trolls and if you don't die, then Sylvanas dies quite easily as she isn't smart enough to retreat to the fountain.

Level 14
Unfortunately Daffa's files, have worms in them, soo we need someone else to provide us the next files:
1) War3.exe
2) Frozen Throne.exe
3) WorldEdit.exe
4) Game.dll
5) War3Patch.mpq

Upload to Google drive or something.
We need 1.27 and 1.28 versions of this files.

Status
Not open for further replies.