1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

UnholyAura

Submitted by Die_Backe
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
unholy aura
Contents

UnholyAura (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 16th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
  1. » Wolverabid «

Date: 16th of September, 2007
    Approval status: Approved
    Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
    [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

2. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    You don't reskin a whole model just to replace textures. We would just import the skins you sent us and have a red UHA. Rename the model and use different textures

3. Die_Backe

Die_Backe

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    If i make it this way, someone can use the normal UHA and the red one in the same map. if he don't need to, he can still change the path of the skins.

4. diescha

diescha

Resources:
    Resources:
    omg i can do this with paint so.. pls stop posting this!

5. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    No. You are importing NEW textures, which will overlap the old ones that make UHA yellow, making both of them red

6. Die_Backe

Die_Backe

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    as i sayed, it was a requested thing for some1 who can't make own skins at all, maybe because he has no programm which can manage with targa bitmaps, or with the alphachannel, i don't know.
    it wasn't hard work, u don't have to tell me it could be made in 5 minutes, i made it in 10, and only made it because the guy who needed it can't make ANY reskins.
    btw, u can't do it with paint. paint has no alphachannel
    wtf? I added a "Red" at the end of both pathes, and i changed it in the mdx too. maybe I missunderstand you, if so, explain it in a clearer way plz, i'm german
    you can use both, the red one, and the original one in the same map, by importing the mdx, and the 2 skins with edited pathes. If you don't need the original one, you import the two textures with the path of the original models texture path.

7. Avex

Avex

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It still overlaps the yellow, thus creating orange, besides, anyone can just either paint, or make the aura 255 tinted red, and a bit transparent. This isnt that special. Give me a normal map Ill do this in 20 seconds.