• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UndeadArthas1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz and Revo
Contents

UndeadArthas1 (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 26th of September, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] The model contains a "knee bug" detailed below. [-] Building, item and unit models must include a camera or a portrait model.
Level 4
a few things wrong with this model.

1. The knees - dont appear for some reason, its a good idea to get that fixed.
2. The portrait - the portrait doesn't work-you need to make a new model for the portrait, coz the portrait animation u made doesn't work.

other than that, 5/5 but plz get those stuff fixed

EDIT: Also i thought it would be kewl if u made a mild blue glow around his sword :)

Level 2
I've got a problem here. Okay, i'm a noob at this stuff, but the paths are giving me trouble, and i think i've gotten the paths wrong or something, and i don't see the custom paths listed anywhere :shock: Miserecord, if you could find the time to help me with this, i would be very thankful. And btw, looks incredible from what i can see, and go for the lich king idea (I think the armor too though :( )

Level 2
NVM, i got the paths right, but when i try to use the model on a character, it says could not load the blah blah, but i got the skins right, it says the main file or whatever, it can't load. Help?

Level 2
Nevermind, it works. btw, WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I especially like the battle stance, but i think he stabs too much, but thats just me. As for the feet thing, raise the elevation level and it's fine. Great model 5/5

Level 5
GREAT MODEL!!!!!! Just one thing. The cape he has is very stiff. It shd wave in the wind. It is awesome and very useful. good job... did I mention it is awesome? 5/5 (if you fix the cape 99999/5)

Level 1
im like the newbest noob ever for down loading, the best i could do is the toutrial, also i need help in speeling, and a 3.oo grade averge for a new computer up grade....Plz help me, or at least the download part :lol:

Level 3
Well you may know that i think this is the greatest models ever i give it 5/5 i would give more if it would be possible .I know you've been working hard on it and the only think i could say thank you.please fix the knees very good work.Nad for all you fucking critics creat a better model .hahaha you can't couse you are mother fuckers bitches assholes and stuff like that bastards.

Level 4
The Legs are a bit screwy, you can't see his cape from the front and when he casts as spell, his noggin pops off his neck :D. other than that, this is an amazing model and still deserves a 4.8/5

Level 2
Just gotta say it, it's a beautifull model I'll give it a 4.8/5. :D
Yes this is really a Blizzard Model, so? :x Can you play with the Blizzard Model pherhaps??? :evil: No, you can't, but you can with this one...
:( I gave it -0.2 points couse the one leg is screwed up and when he walks Froustmourne flies all over the place. I would be very happy if this ws fixed, and for those of you who complains of that you can't see the cape from the front, GET WARCRAFT III MODEL EDITOR!!! There you can set the cape( and the hair, you can't see the inside...) to two sided!
The only thing with this model is the one leg...
Has anyone considered fixing those little bugs, there are some othe modellers here, arn't it??? exept for Miseracord?!
And, if someone decides to do that, I have a wish that they will make a model with the Lich King Crown too, need it for my Campaign :p

Level 3
To everyone.
A few days ago, I began to learn how to model, and finally I've figured out the problem in Miseracord's UndeadArthasCinema model, the problem here is that the visibility was actived so to fix it u can use both gmax and 3ds max. When u import the full model to 3ds max or gmax, u can see the the part of the leg become transparent, u just need to select it, right-click on it and choose "curve..."(I can't remember) in 3ds max or "Track View..." in gmax, after that delete the visibility controller of that part and everything will be fine.
Now there's only thing we need to fix is the sword.
Hope this will be usefull, if u feel confused please tell me how to upload my model then I will upload it for you.