• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unbroken Sage

If she had a default story:

She's one of the unmutated (non-Broken, non-Lost One) Draenei stuck in the Outland whom like the Demon Hunter, is going a little too far playing with the craft of her enemies.
Well at least that's what her appearance is for, feel free to turn it into any character you wish ~_^

UPDATE 1
-Looks fix bamboo legs shortened as possible w/o damaging the natural flow of anim

UPDATE 2
-I managed to slash more or less 75KB off its file size^^!! From an unreasonable 263 down to the current size ^^

Pls. give me credit if used, I'm dickxunder... don't edit w/o my permission.

Keywords:
Draenei, Female

((EDIT from 2017)) I apologize for not being able to reply to emails and PM's asking for permission to use my models for their maps. I did not expect my old models to still be catching some attention, and you are all very kind to have taken a moment of your time to try and contact me.

Should've made this edit years ago: NO NEED TO ASK FOR MY PERMISSION. But, as always, GIVE CREDIT when using my works or any other resource you stumble upon from this site.

Thank you. :)
Contents

Unbroken Sage (Model)

Unbroken Sage (Model)

Reviews
11:47, 4th Jan 2009 General Frank: Nice model works in the WE. nicely done.