• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Un-Armed Units and Heroes of Warcraft III - Reign of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Un-Armed Units and Heroes of Warcraft III - Reign of Chaos

The thread where you can request to remove weapons from units was closed. As I can see, there are still some users who are requesting un-armed WC3 units in the hive. There are of course some units which have been edited and weapons have been deleted in the said thread, but I guess you may want something here which are not found in that thread. In this thread, I have modified units from Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos by deleting their weapons. There are at least 70 known units and heroes that I have edited here. I hope you will find weaponless units/heroes that you want from this thread.

Crediting me is not an obligation. You may or may not give credits to me.

NOTE - You can request doodads in my Doodad Creators' Thread.

If there are some models that you still need that is not found in the zipped file, you can try some models here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/removing-weapons-models-request-155415/index6.html

Attachments

• UnArmed_Units.zip
    5 MB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.