• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Umswe

A more advanced version of WE with 4 different editions,
-Newbie Edition
-All-Units Edition
-Regular-Doodads Edition
-standard edition
If you know how to edit custom excutables, like this customized WE, you are allowed to customize UMSWE to your will.
Contents

UMSWE (Binary)

Reviews
00:26, 21st Aug 2009 Hakeem: This version is outdated. Please use the version in the Jass NewGen Pack.
Level 2
asked me how to write negative for the ability, I can not write, for example such as (-30 amor) or (-30 Damage), sorry,my english not very well!

Level 3
Didn't work on mine. Installed it properly but when i open it it says "Unable to locate target to patch". Can somebody fix this?

Level 1
Virus, or not . . .

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, my virus scanner says there are 10 Trojan generic viruses in this file when i scanned it :vw_wtf:. This file is now permanently deleted :ogre_haosis:. Any explanation and why am i the first one to complain and nobody had the same problem as me? :eekani:?