1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ultimate Mini Level

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DragonElement, Oct 22, 2004.

1. DragonElement

DragonElement

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, for my campain each person working on it gets one very hidden mini-level to do whatever they want with. How's this sound for mine... This is a tribute to all 1. Haters off Michael Jackson 2. Lovers of LotR.

The tileset is Outland. You just exited a portal that brought you all the way to 2094. In a nutshell, you learn from the marines inhabiting the nearby base that 5 years ago there was a huge burning of Michael Jackson records and whatnot. Well, the fumes from the insaine amount of "happyness *wink*wink*" in the records morphed the nearby weasel population and turned them into ravanes, fleash-eating-weasels that wear white jackets and a white glove. It turns out that they have amassed into a powerfull force and have destroyed all but this last base. The marines ask you to take over the six turrets they have in the base to destroy the weasels. You enter a turret and press LEFT to turn left, RIGHT to turn right, UP to move the turret gun down, DOWN to move the turret gun up, E to exit, and A to attack. The map is set up just like Helms Deep (including the cinematics and setup) and is turning into a pretty fun project apart from the sorrow and terror in the real campain. Feedback please. By the way the weasels will have a "Howel of Terror" ability with the sound replaced by an imported "TRILLER" sound effect.

2. RightField

RightField

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    You can say alot of things about Michael Jackson but don't you DARE make fun of his music! HE DAMN KNOWS HOW TO MAKE IT! Dork..

3. DragonElement

DragonElement

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ugh... I wasn't going to do anything about his music but use the sound effect "THRILLER" for a spell. Cool down dude.

P.S. Swearing is agianst the rules :lol:

4. Night Stryke

Night Stryke

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pfft. Michael Jackson's music sucks. It's all queer. As for Michael Jackson himself, even Richard Simmons could kick his a**.

5. DragonElement

DragonElement

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you very much Night Stryke.

Please I need feed-back though about the level, not pros or cons about Michael Jackson the little bla- wait- white singer. :lol:

6. Night Stryke

Night Stryke

Resources:
    Resources:
    It came naturally that I had to put that in. Michael Jackson is bad at pretty much everything he does. He can't even drug little boys right. Only thing he DID do right is moonwalk, that's some funky sh**.

BUT I'm not trying to turn this into a forum of flaming. I just strongly disagree with Rightfield is all.

7. DragonElement

DragonElement

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ya, me too I guess, but getting back to my topic, I WANT FEEDBACK... please