• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Mini Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok, for my campain each person working on it gets one very hidden mini-level to do whatever they want with. How's this sound for mine... This is a tribute to all 1. Haters off Michael Jackson 2. Lovers of LotR.

The tileset is Outland. You just exited a portal that brought you all the way to 2094. In a nutshell, you learn from the marines inhabiting the nearby base that 5 years ago there was a huge burning of Michael Jackson records and whatnot. Well, the fumes from the insaine amount of "happyness *wink*wink*" in the records morphed the nearby weasel population and turned them into ravanes, fleash-eating-weasels that wear white jackets and a white glove. It turns out that they have amassed into a powerfull force and have destroyed all but this last base. The marines ask you to take over the six turrets they have in the base to destroy the weasels. You enter a turret and press LEFT to turn left, RIGHT to turn right, UP to move the turret gun down, DOWN to move the turret gun up, E to exit, and A to attack. The map is set up just like Helms Deep (including the cinematics and setup) and is turning into a pretty fun project apart from the sorrow and terror in the real campain. Feedback please. By the way the weasels will have a "Howel of Terror" ability with the sound replaced by an imported "TRILLER" sound effect.

Level 5
Ugh... I wasn't going to do anything about his music but use the sound effect "THRILLER" for a spell. Cool down dude.

P.S. Swearing is agianst the rules :lol:

Level 5
Thank you very much Night Stryke.

Please I need feed-back though about the level, not pros or cons about Michael Jackson the little bla- wait- white singer. :lol:

Level 6
It came naturally that I had to put that in. Michael Jackson is bad at pretty much everything he does. He can't even drug little boys right. Only thing he DID do right is moonwalk, that's some funky sh**.

BUT I'm not trying to turn this into a forum of flaming. I just strongly disagree with Rightfield is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.