Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

Installation & Uninstall

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

Current Changes

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions

Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.
Suggestion

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

Trigger

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

Model & Skin

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Booty Bay (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Andorhal (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

1. Boss Sief

Boss Sief

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why the hell game always crash med game when i play as the Legion

2. leozxzxzx

leozxzxzx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bug:WAR3 1.27,map version:1.99b+.
    Got a CTD when vile Naga try to buy orb from its shop.
    Legion:Felbat's requirement is not correct.
    I often got CTD during AI play as nightborne or draenei after game start about 20 mins,I have no idea what happend.

BTW:
    The Burning Crusade's custom faction is Legion.
    The Lord of Outland's custom faction is Illidari.
    These two have already in UB.
    So,will I see something like vile Legion or vile Illidari in next update?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  3. Unregret

Unregret

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There are many works around:
    - There were some Night Elf AI in the map. Ridiculously, they tend to build moon wells to lock themselves inside bases and try to get out in order to build or combat. You can avoid crash by not select Night Elf or random. This problem is due to poor map terrain. I will deal with this later.
    - Some triggers are potential problems. I will double-check them and fix them immediately if any. It's not the AI, could also be some spells with wrong trigger orders or even worst some buff conflicts. This should take times to find out so patience, guys.

That's definitely a bug. Will change it to something else on next patch.

No. They will remake into other races or even easter eggs. (similar to what I did with Dwarf race from Glory of the Sea map...)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  4. Skyfira

Skyfira

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Got to test out the Legion. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why you changed certain Heroes and Spells. I do remember you stating that you would need to change some models, via reverting them to their wc3 forms, but you didn't state anything about changing some of the playable units, there's a few issues I have as well with the upgrades, one of which being the Wrathguard and Shivarra. The Felguard and Succubus aren't meant to transform to Wrathguard and Shivarra after the upgrade is researched. This wasn't a bug in my map it was 100% intended.

Personally, I feel as though you kept the parts you liked about my race and changed the ones you didn't and if that's the case, I'm disappointed. It took a lot of work to create the Legion race and having that work be changed is disrespectful. However, I also understand that this map is huge and as such you may have done what you felt necessary but you really should have communicated with me about this.

5. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I guess I kinda thought that was implicit (if not explicit) in the agreement to donate a race; that it would be changed. (Part of why I have not yet assented to out, lol).
    Sorry, though.

6. OhrangUtang

OhrangUtang

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am enjoying your original map more than the one in here tho.

7. fang24

fang24

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh that is a lot of new ones. If I can set this to privet and turn on cheats this would be a fun way to set up small towns and stuff. (Banchy possessing worker means now I build your stuff to.)

8. Razor17

Razor17

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi Guys i am new here, and i have a question, where and how can i play this map, i have already downloaded it, but in local it does not generate because its too big, and in single player.. it does not function well, starting from choosing the race. i'm excited to try this map

9. Wa666r

Wa666r

Resources:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Are you running the PTR patch? Because that will cause problems and crashes. Otherwise you should run with 1.28. Also, sometimes a weaker computer might have a hard time loading in all the information required.

10. fang24

fang24

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok I love the bandits. You got them and the night elves and you effectivly have endless resorces. They all most come to what I would want the undead from the base game to have been. (ya ya I know I will not bother anyone with saying the changes I would do.)

11. Razor17

Razor17

Resources:
    Resources:
    i only have the regular warcraft iii v1.26, i just saw wtiii play this on youtube thats why i want to try it, but the map crashes in local area, and in single player the choosing of race does'nt come out at the start

12. fang24

fang24

Resources:
    Resources:
    Did you put it into the download or scenario folders?

13. Wa666r

Wa666r

Resources:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Download the Patch

14. TenturoX

TenturoX

Resources:
    Resources:
    The custom races are really good. I think adding a Void themed race (Void Lords, Voidwalkers, etc) should be amazing.

15. jullianodk7

jullianodk7

Resources:
    Resources:
    so i downloaded the map and when i enter never stop loading help me i really want play pandarens :p

(i want tuskarrs too)

16. wTc[JediMaster]

wTc[JediMaster]

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well First time, Was fun dont play alot of Melee tho but seems to be a nice map once you understand it all :p

Attached Files:

17. fang24

fang24

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aw is this editor protected? I really wanted to open it in editor place down every worker type for me and 2 ais then really go to town in a full on war.

18. Keas

Keas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi! i just played a 3 FFA with AI being a Fel Orc against Dalaran and Crusader:
    Dalaran beat Crusader and i beat Dalaran but before the screen of victory pops up it crashed.
    Can i make a series of videos on Youtube? Thanks

19. BrazilEmperor

BrazilEmperor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Someone known whos make the Pandaren Buildings?

20. Wa666r

Wa666r

Resources:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It is protected to help reduce the file size and keep it more stable.