• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uhm, how do you set the camera zoom now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
nvm, found it, i just wasnt looking at the right trigger.

new question: whats the default game zoom? 400?

Level 37
If by zoom you mean distance to target, the default is 1650 I believe.

With this trigger you can check the other values:

• Untitled Trigger 048
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Real_1 = (Distance to target of the current camera view)
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (String(Temp_Real_1)) above Paladin 0142 <gen> with Z offset 64.00, using font size 10.00...
      • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees
      • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
      • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds
      • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 1.70 seconds
When you set Temp_Real_1 use "Camera field of current camera", and then select the wanted camera field from the list.

EDIT: OK, it seems you solved it already.

Last edited:
Level 8
I meant the normal camera. How close the camera is. Its definately not 1650, because i was trying the different sizes and 1100 was WAY high. 1650 you wouldnt be able to see the floor xD I think 400 is the default (havnt checked) but thanks anyway.

solved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.