• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 2
So whenever i try to play it in lan with someone else we both get out of the sudden (while both have the map) this countdown from the left of our names that pretends its downloading the map. 1 it makes no progress and gets stuck to a number or 2 it goes all the time from 0 to 55 back and forth for ever. Whats the use if u cant play it with others i dont get it

Level 5
So whenever i try to play it in lan with someone else we both get out of the sudden (while both have the map) this countdown from the left of our names that pretends its downloading the map. 1 it makes no progress and gets stuck to a number or 2 it goes all the time from 0 to 55 back and forth for ever. Whats the use if u cant play it with others i dont get it
it's only you

Level 6
Stay on Wacraft, don't add Starcraft and some stuff. It might ruin the theme and concrete substanceness of the game.

And not even modern warfare things, that will be like medieval fantasy and high tech fantasy going together. That is like a sausage in a ice cream sandwich.

Nice project compilation indeed. :) Can you add the rarest ones? Mogu, jinyu, magnataur, centaur, and qiraji? :)

Level 14
Stay on Wacraft, don't add Starcraft and some stuff. It might ruin the theme and concrete substanceness of the game.

And not even modern warfare things, that will be like medieval fantasy and high tech fantasy going together. That is like a sausage in a ice cream sandwich.

Nice project compilation indeed. :) Can you add the rarest ones? Mogu, jinyu, magnataur, centaur, and qiraji? :)

Yes, nothing is impossible.

Level 2
i gotta say the troll spellcaster heroes are awesome and those troll raiders are fantastic awesome work and ideas :)

who can help me with my problem tho, when i try to play lan, me and my friend we both stuck at the lobby and cant start the game becuase of some loading numbers left of our names and we both have the map

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
Loading time. Map also crashes for me while waiting to load the map.
The loading time is very slow.
Problem solved, thanks to Alxen345.

i gotta say the troll spellcaster heroes are awesome and those troll raiders are fantastic awesome work and ideas :)

who can help me with my problem tho, when i try to play lan, me and my friend we both stuck at the lobby and cant start the game becuase of some loading numbers left of our names and we both have the map

Use latest version and Battle.net. Yes, some changes made for Vile Naga and Jungle Troll.

Level 10
The various custom races to choose from is nice, but the loading time is unbearable! I'm not complaining, but it would be better if you can do something about it.

Level 2
i noticed a bug, from dark iron clan the sniper hero is supposed to give all snipers 5/10/15 attack but instead on all levels the snipers get only 5, only the hero gets full amount. Also some races do get 1 healing ward on drops instead of 3 like trolls, and crusader class ''outrider'' unit comes out as an unclickable shadow on the ground.

Last edited:
Level 15
I have tried them. They are decent. Really liked that money/gold idea, it fits their flavor perfectly. I am courious where did you find that Dark Iron Dwarf building models? They are really great!

Level 2
The new Bandit race is pretty broken.
  • They cannot build towers, since they seem to require the basic human Lumber Mill.
  • They cannot research Backpack, since it requires a Black Market, which presumably is their shop but cannot be built by their workers.
  • Their town hall has the Call to Arms ability, but it's not compatible with their workers.
  • Their units don't have attack/defense upgrades.
  • They have the humans' Masonry, Lumber Gathering and attack/armor upgrades available, but can only research the first tier and don't benefit from any asides from the lumber gathering one.
  • The Golden dragon flier has a Phoenix Fire based healing ability, which would be a neat idea if it didn't do a total of 32 damage as a DoT to every target it heals for 20 hp.
  • The Slavemaster's first ability doesn't seem to do anything but cost mana.
  • Lastly, their basic melee unit, the Outlander, has pretty insane attack speed. Might want to nerf it a bit, or make their damage much lower.

Last edited:
Level 14
The new Bandit race is pretty broken.
  • They cannot build towers, since they seem to require the basic human Lumber Mill.
  • They cannot research Backpack, since it requires a Black Market, which presumably is their shop but cannot be built by their workers.
  • Their town hall has the Call to Arms ability, but it's not compatible with their workers.
  • Their units don't have attack/defense upgrades.
  • They have the humans' Masonry, Lumber Gathering and attack/armor upgrades available, but can only research the first tier and don't benefit from any asides from the lumber gathering one.
  • The Golden dragon flier has a Phoenix Fire based healing ability, which would be a neat idea if it didn't do a total of 32 damage as a DoT to every target it heals for 20 hp.
  • The Slavemaster's first ability doesn't seem to do anything but cost mana.
  • Lastly, their basic melee unit, the Outlander, has pretty insane attack speed. Might want to nerf it a bit, or make their damage much lower.

They are WIP at the moment and eventually remake if something wrong. Thank you for your suggestion, they will be fixed soon.

Level 1
I finish download the map but when i try to play it, it say the map file is to large. Can you help me?