• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battle v2.50

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.

Warcraft: Ultimate Battle v2.50++
UB Development Team
@Unregret, @ZiBitheWand3r3r and @Wa666r

***Note: Map-pack required this package to work properly***
- Download package: [UB] Resource Package
- Read Me

- For WC3 TFT 1.26+: Put the map to your WC3 root directory (Ex. C:/Program Files/Warcraft 3/Maps)
- For WC3 TFT 1.28+: Put the map to "Your PC name"/Documents/Warcraft 3/Maps
- For WC3 TFT 1.30+: Under Development....

- Change the way resoures work.
- Tiny size map-pack, all required only one package.
- Fix Tavern Hero Spells.

Map Info

This is a total race compilation. You can play with original AI and custom AI at the same time. This map is exclusive for Hiveworkshop only. No permission to re-post it in other website.

*Note*: Avoid playing Night Elf AI, it may cause lag due to map terrain (Building order of Wisp is stuck by trees and Moon Well). Currently happened with Legacy maps.

*For suggestion about this project or show your interest to add your own race into UB, please create a thread in:
- Project Page & Main Forum/Threads: Warcraft: Ultimate Battle
- Download older version which work for multiplayer hosting: [UB] Legacy Versions
- Download unprotected version, for similar modders: [UB] Unprotected Versions
Credit

If I miss anyone, please tell me.

- Tech-tree Suggestion: @MogulKahn.
- Model Suggestion: @stein123, @Mister_Haudrauf.

- Spell: @Kam, @KILLCIDE...
- Tech-tree: @Sunreaver, @Skyfira...

- Buildings: @Ujimasa Hojo, @Mr.Henci...
- Units: @General Frank, @Apheraz Lucent, @Cavman, @Sellenisko, @PROXY, @stonneash, @NFWar, @JollyD, @Hayate, @Uncle Fester, @Kuhneghetz, @Kitabatake, @JesusHipster, @stan0033, @CloudWolf, @paulH, @FrIkY, @SinisterX, @Hawkwing, @Fokyip, @Legal_Ease, @MasterHaosis, @Wandering Soul, @skrab, @AndrewOverload519, @Tranquil, @Mechanical Man, @takakenji, @Ket, @paladinjst, @Callahan, @Fuzzyfury, @Darkfang, @Mr.Goblin, @morbent, @Sin'dorei300, @Tarrasque, @Grendel, @Kimbo, @Mecheon, @migB, @armel, @assasin_lord, @Haistrah, @CreatorD3292, @CeDil, @exfyre, @Storm_PCF, @Greeksaga, @4eNNightmare, , @dickxunder, @GooS, @Toroto, @Salmon, @AnemicRoyalty, @ReplikanT, @Frankster, @Shiv, @Ergius, @SamuraiPanda, @NatDis, @Elenai, @Norinrad, @kaycei, @Mc !, @Sephiroth_VII, @Illidan_09, @67_chrome, @Golden-Drake, @HandCLAW, @CRAZYRUSSIAN, @Marcos DAB, @Palaslayer, @Praytic, @Hadeis, @Killd0zer, @Mythic, @Pyritie, @s4nji, @Direfury, @CreatorD3292, @UgoUgo, @Ampharos_222, @infrenus, @Edge45, @Thrikodius, @Xelthyr, @The Grim Reaper, @Alastor, @WILL THE ALMIGHTY, @Afronight_76, @wingednosering, @donut3.5, @sigelang, @Dan van Ohllus, @bigapple90, @NFWar, @D.ee, @kitties :3, @CombatTheWombat, @Infinitynexus, @Serbianbeast, @KelThuzad, @Berz-, @JetFangInferno, @tjordell, @chr2, @Rmx, @cyberkid, @Dekku, @Dentothor, @L_Lawliet.

Contents

Andorhal (Map)

Booty Bay (Map)

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Dustwallow Keys (Map)

Echo Isles (Map)

Emerald Gardens (Map)

Gnoll Wood (Map)

Ice Crown (Map)

Lost Temple (Map)

Raging Stream (Map)

Twisted Meadows (Map)

Level 14
Well, that is easy to solve. As Illidari is a "race" composing of 6-7 different races, I see no problem of replacing those models with different ones and changing their names and names of their spells to fit those new models.

Defiler - Change his title into Slavemaster and use this model for him: Naga Sorceror.

Corruption Strike - Rename it into Abyssal Strike and replace that Satyr spirit model with Mur'Gul just tinted darker, like what you did with that Satyr.
Corrupt Trees - Rename it into Call Slaves and replace model from those treants into Mur'Gul Cliffrunner model from WE.
Aura and Mastermind should remain untouched.

And you need new icons, of course.

Or keep him for Illidaris and use this for Corruptor: Furion

About those Satyr workers in Illidari races, this is the way how I would solve this problem.

I would use on Worker (green one) this skin: HereticHalfGoat and replace model of Trickster (purple one) with green Satyr that you are using for Worker at the moment. Also, rename Trickster into Shadowhoof.

For Trickster that I suggested, I would use purple Satyr from WE, and for Soulstealer I would use this model: Модель, Модель, Модель, Модель, Модель, Cатир, Сатир - WarCraft 3 / Модмейкинг - XGM: Xtream Game Modmaking You just need to remove hero glow from it and add skeleton.

For Dragon use this model: Dragonlings (Yellow and Red) or Scavenger Dragon Just skin them into green one and tint them in darker tone.

Problems solved! :wink:

Some changes will be made in the next version, but it will not exactly what you are thinking. I need to consult other members too because this is serious thing to consider. Anyway, +rep for your comments

Last edited:
Level 2
Hey got a question there, is there a way to use those races in the editor? For i sometimes make Melee maps or maybe a small campaign for myself and would love to use these. is this somehow possible? i read something of vJass, but not fully sure what that is.

Greetings
Deadworker

Level 14
Hey got a question there, is there a way to use those races in the editor? For i sometimes make Melee maps or maybe a small campaign for myself and would love to use these. is this somehow possible? i read something of vJass, but not fully sure what that is.

Greetings
Deadworker

You can check single map versions using links provided in the description. About those vJass triggers, sorry we can't help you (you have to carefully read vJass tutorial in the website or convince someone to help you on that part). This map is fully open for the public to check everything from it... BUT no one is allowed to copy any of these contents without permission to original creators.

Note: Overall the answer is No, this is a project which people can check and feedback, not something that you can simply take away and do as you see fit.

Level 17
your work is huge i like the content :D i was a bit sad when i saw Dalarans heros abilities there mostly made to not let anyone cast a spell maybe you should make more diverse abilities for them.

Also if my eye balls are seeing this right your map is 148 mb ? :confused:o_O i hate to blow the party but the majority of people don't have GOD computers and 30 fps Internet speed on battle.net to play and enjoy this game and all its content players from game ranger completely can't play this but my target is battle.net

speaking of my self when i was playing a remastered edition of holy war ( 70 mb map) i was constantly strangely but instantly dropping out of the game with no errors not to mention the map size was making often bugs & heavy lagging until and i found a non remastered 10 mb version that i constantly play without disconnecting

sorry for bad English.

Last edited:
Level 14
your work is huge i like the content :D i was a bit sad when i saw Dalarans heros dont have a exact direct heavy damaging ultimate cuz lol they shoulde with all the magic they have but atleast i saw that they have very strong caster units wich is good.

also if im seeing this right this map for downloading is 148 mb ? :confused:o_O i hate to blow the partty but not every one (the majority) dont have god computers and 30 fps on bnet to play and enjoy this game and all its content

speaking of my self i found when i was playing a remasterd edition of holy war 70 mb map i was constanty strangly but instantly dropping out of the game with no errors not to mention the map size was making often bugs in game and i found a not remasterds 10 mb that i always played without disconnection.

sry for bad english.

I really can't understand what you said, except map size. :eek:

Level 2
Unregret, do you have any idea on how to fix this ??? (Never mind I think I found the problem, I haven't been download the recent patches for Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, so that could be the reason why I can't see the map)

Last edited:
Level 3
Tested the map, very cool one! I still need to keep on trying all races, but overall; pretty nice! AI is cool as well.

The only thing I've seen is that shortcuts are not working for me (as I am using Spanish version of WC3), is there
a way to fix this?

Also, another thing I've seen that is minor is that the map is a bit heavy, takes some time to load. But that's
understandable due all the hard work behind it.

I will give 4/5 due the shortcut thing.

But overall...

AMAZING JOB!

Level 1
Hi, I would like to know how you have done to unite all the information icons and models of those maps and to pass it is my question

Level 14
Hi, I would like to know how you have done to unite all the information icons and models of those maps and to pass it is my question

Import directly from these original maps, get consults from experience model hunters or review Model section over and over again by yourself (Normal, Awaiting Update, Substandard, Search Box)... and then kill your time to make those steps happen... "facepalm"

Level 14
What has been added to v1.87?

- Major changes on Corrupted Night Elf
- Fix bugs and balance Twilight Force. Convert triggers to vJass.
- Remove spell book dummy skills and use new feature of TFT patch 1.28+ to hide icons instead (Remove all unnecessary dummy units from races as well)
- Fix Crytal Spire bug of Draenei
- New Index System applied, reduce lag significantly

Level 1
Ok thanks a lot for the answer, by the way, your race of corrupted elves is the best one I've seen there is not one made in this page

Level 14
Ok thanks a lot for the answer, by the way, your race of corrupted elves is the best one I've seen there is not one made in this page

Yeah, this race costs me more time than others. Just remember, thanks to people other feedback and comment (Ex. MogulKahn, Kybi0...). I have clues to update them.

Pandaren's Magical artist's Benal Tiger have a bug:not summons a Tiger,but 2 Giant mantis.

Thank you, will fix it in the next version.

Last edited:
Level 14
@Unregret
When i use "View recources in use" i see my Lion Knight.

If this is indeed the case, then can you tell me in which race he is used.
Personally i suspect the pandaren.
And no i didn't download your map. I am not so much a (Altered) melee map player. I rather play campaign's with story.

What the... Are you sure??? I check models in the map many times over and do not find this weirdo.

Level 2
I think that overqueens eruption trap is kinda too op earl game option , that ability just pwned everything and mana cost was realy low, it went through enemies like sulfaros through butter(And if you combo it with her ultimate[I am glad that it's range is small ). One more thing why is that skill also dmging buildings WTF (probably it is intended but it feels kinda weird).
So finally i think that she should get nerfed (or maybe you wanted to make an insane spelcaster , so then [i don't know what to say :)]).

Last edited:
Level 14
I think that overqueens eruption trap is kinda too op earl game option , that ability just pwned everything and mana cost was realy low, it went through enemies like sulfaros through butter(And if you combo it with her ultimate[I am glad that it's range is small ). One more thing why is that skill also dmging buildings WTF (probably it is intended but it feels kinda weird).
So finally i think that she should get nerfed (or maybe you wanted to make an insane spelcaster , so then [i don't know what to say :)]).

:thumbs_up: good catch. gonna slap her down next time.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
So I stayed up way too late & tried the Jungle Trolls... My quick-n-dirty review:

Good Start; Needs Work

In terms of aesthetics, I feel things were kind of all over the place. Chr2's Forest Troll skin is wonderful, and on a few of the buildings, but really seems more for, well, Forest Trolls. The icons were of incredible variance in aesthetics & quality, and some were just entirely nonsensical (the Headshrinker-model hero had a tiki-mask icon, but nary a mask on his head? The female snake-lady hero ("Channeler"??) had a weird, squashed Shadow Hunter icon (CrazyRussian made a fine green-skinned icon version of that model), etc. Spell icons were cool, if wildly varying.
The models were mostly fine. I might say that you could use some more variance (so many Trolls), but that's a problem I've been dealing with as well, and you *do* have a few (critters, mounted units, dire troll, etc). The building models were... Eh. The Forest Troll thing, the Jungle Troll wood/leather, and then the Gurubashi stone-work seemed a bit... Strange.

In terms of gameplay, there were definitely some interesting ideas (the reverse-escape jump, good ol' Omnislash, the 'silent blink', the 'life for corpses' and 'continuous life drain'. I feel there were just waaaay too many Direct-Damage skills, especially on Units of all things (really there shouldn't be any; 1 is too many. But that Conjurer-model guy had, what, 2 separate Direct Damage abilities by himself?). They all had loads.
Some were very confusing/nonsensical; the "Bloodhunter" (J.T. Blademaster-model hero) had a passive named "Bloodthirst"... Which was a 'counter-attack'/'riposte'/'DotA helix' ability... But had the icon of a Troll's face??
Others just didn't work at all; I tried that Headshrinker-model hero's Ultimate ("Hethiss Whisper" or something) and it was very pretty, but didn't deal a bit of damage to enemies (even when he was right on top of them).

So yeah. Lots of thoughts. No time now; must sleep.

Level 14
So I stayed up way too late & tried the Jungle Trolls... My quick-n-dirty review:

Good Start; Needs Work

In terms of aesthetics, I feel things were kind of all over the place. Chr2's Forest Troll skin is wonderful, and on a few of the buildings, but really seems more for, well, Forest Trolls. The icons were of incredible variance in aesthetics & quality, and some were just entirely nonsensical (the Headshrinker-model hero had a tiki-mask icon, but nary a mask on his head? The female snake-lady hero ("Channeler"??) had a weird, squashed Shadow Hunter icon (CrazyRussian made a fine green-skinned icon version of that model), etc. Spell icons were cool, if wildly varying.
The models were mostly fine. I might say that you could use some more variance (so many Trolls), but that's a problem I've been dealing with as well, and you *do* have a few (critters, mounted units, dire troll, etc). The building models were... Eh. The Forest Troll thing, the Jungle Troll wood/leather, and then the Gurubashi stone-work seemed a bit... Strange.

In terms of gameplay, there were definitely some interesting ideas (the reverse-escape jump, good ol' Omnislash, the 'silent blink', the 'life for corpses' and 'continuous life drain'. I feel there were just waaaay too many Direct-Damage skills, especially on Units of all things (really there shouldn't be any; 1 is too many. But that Conjurer-model guy had, what, 2 separate Direct Damage abilities by himself?). They all had loads.
Some were very confusing/nonsensical; the "Bloodhunter" (J.T. Blademaster-model hero) had a passive named "Bloodthirst"... Which was a 'counter-attack'/'riposte'/'DotA helix' ability... But had the icon of a Troll's face??
Others just didn't work at all; I tried that Headshrinker-model hero's Ultimate ("Hethiss Whisper" or something) and it was very pretty, but didn't deal a bit of damage to enemies (even when he was right on top of them).

So yeah. Lots of thoughts. No time now; must sleep.
Ehhh..... of course that is how Sunreaver work, thus this race is still WIP and need more updates. It is fascinating though.

Level 8
Hello Unregret.Do you want to add Ogre and Centaur to your map?The two race is big race.If you add the two race,this map will be more interesting.

Level 14
Hello Unregret.Do you want to add Ogre and Centaur to your map?The two race is big race.If you add the two race,this map will be more interesting.

Tauren already appears in Orc. Centaur will team up with Harpies to create a unique race (name Magram clan), as I mentioned before. They are sure big by their population, but these do not mean they can be considered as big races and quite difficult to set the lore.
Besides, none of these races created by someone in Hiveworkshop (with fascinating tech-tree quality).
I can't just create all of them at once by myself because it takes a ton of effort to do this.

Further more, there are still plenty of races going first: Dwarf, Blood Elf, Burning Legion and Bandit....etc.... before some updates fix bugs, errors balance and new features of currently available races.

Level 8
Tauren already appears in Orc. Centaur will team up with Harpies to create a unique race (name Magram clan), as I mentioned before. They are sure big by their population, but these do not mean they can be considered as big races and quite difficult to set the lore.
Besides, none of these races created by someone in Hiveworkshop (with fascinating tech-tree quality).
I can't just create all of them at once by myself because it takes a ton of effort to do this.

Further more, there are still plenty of races going first: Dwarf, Blood Elf, Burning Legion and Bandit....etc.... before some updates fix bugs, errors balance and new features of currently available races.
Map E.O.R. V3B7 which Fokyip create have Ogre and Centaur race.It is helpful for you.
Path:
E.O.R. V3B7: Barren Eye

Level 8

Ogre is not Tauren.Ogre is two head and one eye Giant.

Attachments

• yjimage.jpg
    yjimage.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 49