• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Typo: D3 wave 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
On D3, before Wave 6, Gaspode says on Screen:

"DO NOT FALTER, MY COMERADES!"

That's not how you type "comrades" you silly.

Level 13
More than happy to do all of that shit but I'd just edit the spelling there as everything Gaspode says is pretty much ritualistic for dedicated players.

Ihaz and I have named all of the soldiers in d3, I'm also more than happy to provide you with those names that are literally like a year old.

But yeah, anything that needs a rewrite, I'm your man. Unless people hate my work in which case I'll fight them to the death and the victor is then your respective man.

Level 9
Don't forget Vestra, box helped with naming the rangers/musketeers and yea. we've been calling the extra units names for a long time. Also, I got my money on you in that fight to the death, im sure you'll encounter, unless its against box, then im betting on box.

Level 13
He did? Which one o_o My memory is foggy.

and PLEASE, slow and occupied never won any races, I'll get him when hes farming invincibles.

Level 13
Bullshit, I named Cassandra, you named Tina. We both came to a collective agreement on Monica. I was fucking there.

Level 13
I know right? Heres the full list:

Left Soldier - Daniel
Middle Left soldier - Bob
Middle Right soldier 2 - Denis
Right Soldier - Bill

Left Huntress - Monica
Middle Huntress - Cassandra
Right Huntress - Tina

Left Dwarf - Felipe
Right Dwarf - George

^ These names are well thought out, we even got so bored that we started stories about each of them which tend to change rapidly to fit the mood of the run.

Level 18
I know right? Heres the full list:

Left Soldier - Daniel
Middle Left soldier - Bob
Middle Right soldier 2 - Denis
Right Soldier - Bill

Left Huntress - Monica
Middle Huntress - Cassandra
Right Huntress - Tina

Left Dwarf - Felipe
Right Dwarf - George

^ These names are well thought out, we even got so bored that we started stories about each of them which tend to change rapidly to fit the mood of the run.

Zwieb if you add dat bullcrap i will leave gaias :ogre_kawaii:

Level 6
im pretty sure he wont. those soldiers sound all retarted, (i dont want to offend anybody but that doesnt fit to the game i guess) i only heared the huntress names before.

doing d3 on drugs isnt a good idea at all might u should stop it or try to take some it gets way more interessting.

Level 13
Fuck you both they're awesome names

But no, they obviously wouldn't fit. If anything I would request them as a secret ingame command that we could use to change their names but they're not quite lore accurate now are they.

Level 10
im pretty sure he wont. those soldiers sound all retarted, (i dont want to offend anybody but that doesnt fit to the game i guess) i only heared the huntress names before.

doing d3 on drugs isnt a good idea at all might u should stop it or try to take some it gets way more interessting.

see to picture

Attachments

• drugsaregood.jpg
    drugsaregood.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 144
Level 3
And this, Ladies and Gentleman, is how you totally change the topic of the Thread.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.