• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tychus J. Findlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
In celebration of Starcraft 2 being announced, we are adding Tychus J. Findlay to Starcraft Phantom. We would like a special model made, using the new space marine armor. Reference pictures can be found at Starcraft2.com

Project Completion
72% (Versus)
90% (Survival)

Level 13
I would just like to say : good luck with the project and the model I am sure we are ALL excited for SC2 and nothing can help a good hype like some good old fan fiction !

Level 5

I would just like to say : good luck with the project and the model I am sure we are ALL excited for SC2 and nothing can help a good hype like some good old fan fiction !

Thank you. If we can't find anybody to do it, maybe our map's survival mode will help do some convincing, we're almost there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.