• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twillight Is To me:

Twilight Is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Well actually, vampires have differed a LOT through time, as well as with different cultures. It's impossible to attribute anything as being "real" vampire lore.

That is true, but not much of those before these were more than rumors, and at the very least, it's one of the first documented versions.
In any case, the Twilight ones differ too much to be called vampires.
I can see through my fingers at many points when it comes down to things like this, but Twilight is the same thing as if i said i created a book about cyclops with two eyes and minotaurs with frogheads.

They remain fairies.

Level 8
Ban it! burn it! destroy it! stab it in the back! bury it! obliterate! eat it! rip it apart!
that is what i think about twilight...

How often does that happen?

Everytime it normally ends up like:

One time I was drinking........ and I ended up driving my car through the wall trying to get it into the garage.

or

One time I was drinking........ and I broke up with my girlfriend via text message, nevertheless she was pissed.

Simply put, if you have to use the "One time I was drinking" sentence part, your most likely not going to be saying it next to something positive.

(haha, I counter logic)

Level 6
i was planing to have a fire where everyone who hated twilight could come throw the book in the flame and watch the worlds worst creation... wait second worst creation burn.... but burn ban on my city D: :cry: and for anyone who picked the first poll choice i am sad for them... edward is a creeper who hangs out in other peoples rooms at night and watches them :p i dont know if i could <3 that.

i was planing to have a fire where everyone who hated twilight could come throw the book in the flame and watch the worlds worst creation... wait second worst creation burn.... but burn ban on my city D: :cry:

Sometimes you have to break some laws for what is right, law cannot come before the greater good

Status
Not open for further replies.