• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tuskarr Frenzy v1.2b

Looks like footies, but in snow, right?

WRONG!!

Tuskarr Frenzy is a total rework of Footies from scratch, geared towards battle.net play. It has a small file size and very quick load time to minimize the number of people who leave out of impatience.

Choose from any of 11 (more will be added with future updates) heroes, each with their own unique spells. Heroes exist to support the army in this, thus the number of items is kept low, as is a hero's item-dependence.

My goal in this is to see just how much I can do with only GUI triggering and only abilities found in world edit (no triggered spells.)
If you find anything wrong with the map or think something should be added, feel free to leave a comment or send me a pm about it.

This map has been run through Map Optimizer, and hence is protected. I intend to release the final version as open source.

UPDATE
Version 1.2:
2 more Heroes, balance tweaks, and a better look to the terrain.
Version 1.2b:
Just a quick adjustment to some sloppy work on the new material from 1.2 >.<
Contents

Tuskarr Frenzy v1.2b (Map)

Reviews
17:54, 2nd Jul 2008 Firelord213: [√] The map breaks no The Hive Workshop Map rules. The map is protected but information is given,There are no signs of crashes or bugs,The map is in English. It's good that you made the map from scratch but you...

M

17:54, 2nd Jul 2008
Firelord213:
[√] The map breaks no The Hive Workshop Map rules.
The map is protected but information is given,There are no signs of crashes or bugs,The map is in English.

It's good that you made the map from scratch but you should of added more heroes because 2 hero taverns are empty.
Anyways , The map has nice spells and it's easy to notice that the mapmaker has put lots of effort in it.