• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TSE Benio

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
I make this model using MS3D start from small scratch, not much 3D but I hope you like it

I already Optimize Blp's and mdx

Don't post this to the other site without asking my permission
Contents

TSE Benio (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
There are MANY clipping issues on the model druing most animations. Please fix those. Please fix the morph animation. It looks weird and choppy. Either fix it or remove both completely.
yeah, this ain't that well, not only do the blades pass through her body several times in each anim, but the textures are incredibly basic.. you need to fix the animations, or the rigging.. (or just the position of hands/blades) As for the texture, you should kinda look at how i did the model 'Scarab' which is anime-like and warcraft-ish at the same time.. at least i think so

yeah, this ain't that well, not only do the blades pass through her body several times in each anim, but the textures are incredibly basic.. you need to fix the animations, or the rigging.. (or just the position of hands/blades) As for the texture, you should kinda look at how i did the model 'Scarab' which is anime-like and warcraft-ish at the same time.. at least i think so

okay thank you