1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

TrueWargame: Territories Conquest 1.04

Submitted by sunabokori
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
♦ TRUE WARGAME: TERRITORIES CONQUEST 1.04 ♦

Being inspired by some gameplay encountered in games such as The TotalWar series,the Rommance of three kingdoms series,Battle for middleEarth Wargame and some others,i decided to build one on my own featuring a conflict of great scale with a battle between several forces on a great Geomap representing the world.

TRUE WARGAME: TERRITORIES CONQUEST is a single player campaign using the custom campaign Editor Ability to link maps together to actually design a Wargame.At such this campaign is not a succession of story driven chapters unfolding one after another.This is a Wargame,Depicting The territorial Conflict Occuring in an Unknow Continent Wich itself is Part to an Unknow World. and wich Oppose Eight Separates Factions belonging to Different Races(Some are Allies though)and a total of 4 Forces opposed to each others: The Standart alliance of Humans,elves and dwarves is the first force ,the alliance beetween Orc,Trolls,Minautors is the second force and then there is the Two stand alone factions wich are quite powerful by themselves and doesnt have allies: the Demons and the Undeads.

The Main idea around this campaign is to propose a gameplay with two main aspects:

First> a turn by turn gameplay in a main map/Strategic Map/MetaMap divided in 30 territories with one colony inside for each of them,every faction begin the game with the same amount of starting colonies (with a maximum of three) the remaining colonies are left to conquer,the goal is to capture the colonies of every enemy factions,to do so you may acquire, and devellop your initial colonies,collect ressources ,research technologies, build your military forces as well as your defenses,Wage war on your enemies to capture their colonies or defends against savage attemps of enemies to capture yours.

Second> Once a battle is initiated a battle map representing the Territorry/Colony where the conflict occurs is loaded and the gameplay become a real time strategy game ,there the player will be most likely in familiar ground but with some significant differrences:there will be no ressources collection,no base buildings or structures construction,every structure present on battles map would have been constructed previously on the main map,the units available would be the one your armies would have brought on the battlefield,the battle duration will be timed. as well as some other features

Revolving around those two gameplay axis there is a custom ressources system such as the population in colonies wich are the backbone of every force,basically without civilians a faction cant accomplish much,they are the man power for armies, the workforce for ressources collection and for military Supplies Manufacture.
You start with a set amount of civilians and one of your objective is to multiply their amount by collecting the corresponding ressources and expanding your territorries.The Collected ressources by civilians or prisonners(made from some enemies factions) are extracted from ressources depot inside the colonies and they have differents incomes depending of the faction/race exploiting them.The Military supplies ressources manufactured by civilians in colonies without wich it is impossible for the armies of a faction to wage war.

A lot more Aspects of the gameplay remains, only waiting to be uncovered inside the campaign,something is certain however, overcomming the obstacles to win the great conflict is not an easy task,one must me patient and insistent to defeat stubborn resistances,targets must be choosed wisely and belongings not left undefended for each little victory is hard gained and when the victory seems near the defeat may always come from when it is less expected.

Features

Playable with the PATCH 1.26
Turn by Turn gameplay in a great multiterritorial map divided between players/races/factions,the player must consider the main map of this campaign as a board game with a lots of features to acknowledge.
Custom systems of ressources acquisition,building construction,troops training and Armies deployment linked to colonies built in territorries under control.
Slow paced game made for players understanding the gameplay,there are sometimes when the computer seems inactive for long period,but before thinking the game is broken,you have to always check its colony devellopment as well as its economy and also keep an eye on its troops gathering.
A maximum of three premade Heroe-armies(Heroes units being the generals of their respective armies) that may be trained from altar type buildings in colonies.
Custom Realtime strategy warfare including amounts of troops and military supplies brought on the battlefield by each army respectively,reinforcements armies that may pop in battle after delay depending of their positionning in the main map.extended opposition between invaders and defenders for the control of the territory.the well defended colonies are almost invincible, most of the time invaders must just attack enemy colonies relentlessly reducing their defenses battle after battle ,turn after turn and if possible do not give them respite nor time to repair or reinforce to obtain victory.
Super units-like that can be invoked in the battlefield by a massive cost of military supplies.

Screenshots

Changelog

Initial Release

Main Map
  • Corrected AI being able to build house type units without building town hall type units first
  • corrected Colony units not paused after being replaced during phase 03 turn unwillingly allowing the player to train/upgrade units during that phase (colonysites units and ressource depots)
  • Increased AI probability to train heroes faster in the beginning stages of a game
  • corrected some Dwarven and elven flyers research upgrades having Castle as requirements thus not allowing them to be executed
  • corrected major triggers malfunction (Malfunction concerning the training/Upgrade of structures in colonies) occuring when loading the main map after a autosave datas in game cache executed earlier in the main map (autosave each 5 Turns).This Malfunction cause the player be able to build endlessly the same buildings in one colony while that should be restricted
  • Corrected trigger condition Desactivated Allowing the player to use the command MILITARY TRANSFERT to actually give hero armies infinite amount of troops from colonies
Battle maps
  • Human Cavalry commander ability ULPERION CINDER damage output greatly increased
  • Human Infantry commander ability ULPERION Lightning Sword damage output greatly increased
  • Human First Battalion commander Ultimate ability AoE and damage output increased
  • Dwarven Cavalry commander Avatar ability damage and armor Increased
Gameplay:
  • Increased Amount of starting Ressources 2000/colonies to 3500/colonies
  • Remove some annoying warnings sounds happening frequently in the main map
Computer behavior:
  • Corrected trigger malfunction making the computer unable to build the maximum amount of house type units in colonies
  • Modified computer Build order priorities ,allowing its controlled factions to structurate a better economy especially at the game start
  • Modified the amount of civilians a colony have to reach before sending some as settlers to another colony (greatly allowing the computer to manage his colonies Better)
  • Now the AI is faster to devellop his colonies

Battle maps
  • no changes yet for battles maps!

Main map
  • Corrected Trigger Malfunction not saving properly in game cache the datas of Some of the House-type units being build on colonies,making those houses not being present After a Main Map Reloading and not appearing whatever many time they are constructed.
  • Removed the level-02 town hall Requirements to build Bestiaries and workshops type units on colonies to solve the problem of barracks type units not being able to be constructed without a tiers 2 TownHall due to their multiple role for some factions
  • Now the commanders heroes units get experience from autoresolved battles in main map
Battle maps
  • Corrected the Abilities Pointer not appearring on the map when used
  • Solved the Lag caused by the use of the COMMANDS/ABILITIES of the Military camps (Circle of power units) Now the cumulative use of those move abilities doesnt stack layers of lag anymore.

• Spells triggers Deeply modified and simplify : the result is a Sizeable Lag reduction in battlemaps,the battles are clearly more fluid now.
  • Added a command/item ability to prevent units to retreat for healing when their life drop under 30%
  • Various abilities parameters modified some spells do more damage or less now
Main map changes:
  • Corrected inventory having multiples Slot of battle stance in main map,thus having the same items appearing in several slots
  • Enforce the construction of barracks type units by little colonysite for some factions wich cant previously do it
  • Solved the Data save malfunction of the 18th House built in main map by factions able to build 18 Houses type units now every house appear on the main map upon reloading it
  • Added Global income table

Battle maps changes:
  • Improved Lag reduction at a cost of a little slower IA Analyze and Decision-making
  • Important: now the units of each army tend to attack in groups(formation) as much as possible
  • Corrected text missing text part in Quest log
  • Various ATTACk damages an Abilities parameter changes for several units

Credits
Many models downloaded over the years working on this campaign with some others models taken from maps i cant even remember,i will try to credit the most but in case i forgot something,send me message if you recognise model the author have not been credited i'll add his name in this list.

Xazuki,
Hamperion,
Mike,Em!,
Tranquil,
wojia10502,
Sellenisko,
PeeKay,zbc,
Hadeis,
NFWar,
sigelang,
bananaHUNT,
CRAZYRUSSIAN,
Mad,
stonneash,
xyzier_24,
Nightmare,
Mr.Goblin,
Legal_Ease,
Sin'dorei300,
Praytic,
Chenralstrasz,
Solu9,
JollyD,
Murlocologist,
NightStalker,
plazma019,
PrinceYaser,
Darkfang,
SkriK,
M0rbid,
San,
Thrikodius,
BLazeKraze,
The Panda,
WILL THE ALMIGHTY,
UgoUgo,
JetFangInferno,
nGy,kellym0,
HammerFist132,
Mc !,
JesusHipster,
Direfury,Misha,
Callahan,
Mister_Haudrauf,
Haistrah,
Azure Phoenix,
Skipper,
Uncle Fester,
xyzier_24,PROXY,
NaserKingArthas,
FerSZ,Stefan.K,Grendel,
Ujimasa Hojo,
infrenus,
HerrDave,
hellobg takakenji,
Kuhneghetz,
AlienAtSystem,
Power,Bloody_Turds,
Champara Bros,
Infrisios,
Zephyrius2412,
General Frank,
Pvt.
Toma,
Mythic,
CreatorD3292,
Champara Bros,
Heinvers,
Sellenisko,
NightSkyAurora,
Boogles,
Tarrasque,
Tranquil,
Azsure,
AhhFreshWeeD,
HateCrew,
Vermillion Edict,
Gottfrei,MasterHaosis,
Frankster,
Wandering Soul,
Kenntaur,
Amaruak,
Forgotten_Warlord,
kellym0,Just_Spectating,
tillinghast,
Hero Tauren Thrasher,
Tauren warrior,
Markos3520,
Chen,
Weep,
florent86,
sPy,
NexusBlizzard,
SuPa-,
s4nji,
Teldorei ,
Razer!X,
Em!,
DCrimson,
Boogles,
Titania,
Suselishe,
Sven,
Sopho,
Ham Ham,
EdwardSwolenToe,
D4RK_G4ND4LF,
WherewolfTherewolf,
Jhonny Janbo,
bisnar13,
Horn,
NiX_GR_,
Daelin,
Scythy Dervish,
Lichkings slave,
Darky29,epsilon,
HammerFist132,
ratamahatta,
Illidan(Evil)X,
Ergius,
DragoonZombie,
JoySoy,dtnmang,
Ham Ham,
xyzier_24,
donut3.5,
Shyrony,
Pyritie,
pWn3d

► Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」​
Contents

TrueWargame: Territories Conquest (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
While this needs enhancements, much work has been put into it and honestly we don't quite have something like it. Approved. (previous comments: TrueWargame: Territories Conquest 1.03)
  1. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Why don't you just download and see for yourself, since reading the description didn't help?

2. arman193

arman193

Resources:
    Resources:
    Because its 300 mb! :)and its non your business

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  3. sunabokori

sunabokori

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    and patience is hard i suppose
    This campaign is just a gameplay experience

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  4. sunabokori

sunabokori

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Maybe it deserve a little more those four stars now

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  5. arman193

arman193

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah I like your camp
    Its nice campaign and bravo my bro❤️

6. sunabokori

sunabokori

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thanks bro,i hope you took the last version some very annoying issues have been "solved"

7. Shellshock

Shellshock

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have no idea what i am doing....

Is there a tutorial like a proper one?

8. Relith96

Relith96

Resources:
    Resources:
    Honestly, I suck at these kind of games in general, but looks good and original, so, even if I can't really play it properly, I'm gonna leave a good rating because it's always awesome to see what the community can come up with this game. <3

9. sunabokori

sunabokori

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i think there is really no need for a tutorial for this one,but it seems
    deepstrasz is Right this game is not beginner Friendly especially for people who are not used to play Wargames.
    Anyway i tried to add explanations text from most aspect of the gameplay, you can try Consult the Quest log for what the game is about and also tooltips for some peculiar aspects of the gameplay,you can also observe How the computer controlled factions handle their gameplay , another important aspect you must understand is the data show to you in Multiboard text especially the REGION Informations pannel wich explain almost every aspect of the gameplay, but if you still dont understand and you are still determined to learn i may try doing a video tutorial to adress that issue

thanks greatly for the rating my friend, and dont force yourself,not everyone like wargame type gameplay and if you suck at this kind of games that just means it doesnt appeal to you enough.
    But this one i believe is very simple in comparison to the one like Heart of irons or Stellaris or even some others very complicated wargames,in my opinion if you can play warcraft then you can play this custom campaign with a little effort of adaptation,
    the overall idea is a warcraft melee but presented as a turn by turn wargame with some additional aspects of my choosing.

Allow me to resummerize what it is about:
    • there are two phases of the gameplay
    • ----------------------------------------------
    • The main map wich is the starting map,where you control your empire,The gameplay is turn by turn,each faction control their units only at their turn,elseway their units are paused and locked and have to wait the others factions end their turns to play theirs again,every unit is invulnerable in this map so dont try attacking other units it is useless,the mobility of moving units is limited to the 30 regions of the main map,Heroes/civilians/reinforcements units can only have one of the 30 regions as destination
    • Build your bases/colonies with most of the building you know from the warcraft melee gameplay, most buildings have unique function but most allow training of specific military units
    • collect ressources by sending/affecting your civilians population to ressource buildings,
    • increase your civilians population with food and by building them houses in your colonies,
    • train your civilians not affected to ressources building into different soldiers type with the ressources you collect,
    • military supplies are also manufactured in colonies by civilians not affected to the ressources collect
    • Use you ALtars in any colony to Train your three heroes commander of armies wich gain level battle after battle up to level 30
    • Requisition the troops trained in colonies as reinforcements for your three heroes commander in order to give them enough troops to sucessfully invade enemy colonies
    • -------------------------------------------------
    • The BattleMap wich are temporary map representing a battlefield of a enemy territorry where heroes commander have been detected in their turn to move: if a faction -in his turn- move one or more of their three armies inside the territorry of an enemy a battle start opening a battle map
    • it is pointless to explain the battle map since it is not so complicated and pretty similar to a melee but with some little differences
    • at the end of the 10 mn battle the main map is reuploaded and the game continue with the outcome of the battle directly implemented

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019