• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TROW Version 1.0 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
After many fun days of work, the first official version of TROW is completed!

I am proud to announce that this map is ready for some gameplay. However, the game is HIGHLY small in comparison to what our expectations are for later on. However, we do appreciate anybody who is willing to give the map a try and will almost certainly take your advice into consideration!

TROW Version 1.0 Official Includes:
-5 choosable heroes for each side
-9 items available at the shop
-An entirely custom selection of heroes, abilities, units, triggers, and items!

Please check back in to my threads, we will be releasing more recent versions of TROW once we get feedback on what we have right now!

Contact us:
panthers17nfl (THW)
orc (THW)
luftwaffles (BNet, NOTE: please make this your last source)

Attachments

• TROW Protected.w3x
    945.8 KB · Views: 65
Level 2
I would like to thank everyone who has downloaded this "trial version" so-to-speak. Downloading isn't enough, however, to get the game updated. We need feedback from people who've played it.

NOTE: Feel free to insult us on things that need improvement, and praise us on things that are great.

Praising with no insults would make us feel like the game is all-good-to-go, and we know it's not!

Insulting with no praising would bum us out : P

Try to find a balance haha, have a nice day!

-Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.