Troll Workers

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made troll workers, they have new attack animation.
Enjoy:grin:.

Change log
V1: uploaded
V1.1: i added ice troll and troll versions.
V1.2: changed gold and lumber animations.
V1.3: edited gold bag.
Contents

Dark Troll (Model)

Dark Troll (Model)

Troll (Model)

Troll (Model)

Ice Troll (Model)

Ice Troll (Model)

Forest Troll (Model)

Forest Troll (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A useful pack of troll workers. If you find a way to make them more unique and interesting this could probably get a better category.
Level 18
Not bad, but give him unkempt hair so everyone knows he's a worker.
Change the shape of his face, so he appears unappealing compared to other troll units.
Also, given that he goes through the gold mine, do give him the Headhunter's pair of pants and dirty feet.
Give him a proper pickaxe, like the one in this Peasant portrait.
For the attack gold animation, [have someone help you] animate him so he spins with the bag of gold ore and swings it into people's faces.
For the attack lumber animation, [have someone help you] animate him so he throws blocks of wood at enemy units.

Reactions: Liu

Liu

Liu

Level 8
Not bad, but give him unkempt hair so everyone knows he's a worker.
Change the shape of his face, so he appears unappealing compared to other troll units.
Also, given that he goes through the gold mine, do give him the Headhunter's pair of pants and dirty feet.
Give him a proper pickaxe, like the one in this Peasant portrait.
For the attack gold animation, [have someone help you] animate him so he spins with the bag of gold ore and swings it into people's faces.
For the attack lumber animation, [have someone help you] animate him so he throws blocks of wood at enemy units.
i agree!