• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll Tribal Wars (need a terrainer and someone who can set up a trigger system)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi me and my friend are creating a map called Troll Tribal Wars. The map will be Spawn based but not how normal spawn based maps are as each Spawn will be captureable. Each team will start with 1 spawn and be able to capture others. Also the Storyline si up for debate.

Storyline:
the storyline is as follows
A Decades ago all of the Trolls in Vulran were United under one Banner the Varima. Although the Leader of the Varima (to be decided for now shall eb known as *) was corrupted by the Blood God (to be decided for now shall be known as %) . One day * was told by % of how to summon him to Vulran. * Brang together the 6 High Priests of Vulran and together they began the summoning of %. Although a rebellion aganist * was lead by Kigami and other Troll Tribe leaders. They managed to stop the spell and kill the leader
of the Varima Although Vulran suffered harshly from the spell. Then they got the High Priest Zulurim to Banish the others to the Abyss followed by them locking him in a cage in the Varmia Capital and set an army to defend it. All of the tribes went their own way and eventually settled down in their own homes. Now 10 years later % is calling again who will answer him? (Thats what has happened and now this is a rough guesstimate of what happens depending on the players of course.) The tribes fight over spawns and near the middle of the map is the Varmia kingdom where Zulurim is locked away if you can destroy the army you can free him and get him to bring back the other high priests then summon the Blood God. The Aim of the game is of course to own every spawn. There will be diplomacy involved in the map although msot of it will be decided on who summosn the Blood god.

Terrainer
The map is set in Sunken Ruins and is mostly forestey although the Terrainer can change it to how he thinks looks best.
The idea is to get a ruins look in most areas but still keep space to move around as it is a stragerty map.
There is no limit to Doodads and Size (except by Newgen Limits) The terrainer is practically free to do the map how he likes as long as it looks good and is Troll like.

Triggerer
I need a person who can Construct a system so that spawns will work for any player. There may also be a few other things to do although i can do quiet a bit of triggers myself.

We May also need a Someone who can create Custom Skins but that will be a bit later if we do.

Respond back if your interested ill check this every day.

if you have any questions please just ask and ill do my best to answer them nothing is really set in stone yet.

Level 18
I already have an idea about the terrain.So it will mostly be sunken ruins BUT there will be dungeons,courrupted lands,maybe some snow lands,and....well thats all for now.Do you have anything started?

Level 1
ok sure i have got somethign started do whatever you want to it really it was kinda just quick stuff i did... Ill Pm you what weve got for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.