• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Triggers turning other triggers on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
ah see... in the leak sticky... they did it this way... they need to edit it and ok so i need to make my variables into points... and set them = to my regions... will that work? so example

set variablePoint=T1region
customscript: call removelocation(udg_variablePoint)

but can you set a point = to a region...

Level 7
ok well i have one question about this trigger... it is not working and i know it is not leak proof because i am using unit group. but i can fix that later. can yall see what i am missing? I feel it is not picking the tower to do upgrades.
  • Upgrade Critcal
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes an upgrade
    • Conditions
      • (Researched tech-type) Equal to Critical Strike
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Triggering player) of type Tower of the Reef) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set level of Critical Strike for (Picked unit) to (Current research level of Critical Strike for (Triggering player))

Level 7
lol woops... ya makes sense but i guess i over looked that... thanks alot everyone that helped me with my problems. this map would seriously not of been able to have gotten this far with out yall help... but now come the boring task of balancing everything... what a drag, all the fun stuff is done =D

Status
Not open for further replies.