• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigar ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Sluk Presents

THIS IS DEAD

sorry
full

Created by sluk

Map Info:
Ok so actually i dont want this to be official description and my ORPG is still in pre-Alpha
wich means not playable but i really need advice for my map.So basicly you can do dungeons,world content and crating hall content
The thing is:creating your own class and play what you like.So that means that i have to make a crab ton
of ability's and items etc... this will take a long ass time to make but always when i want to make content
i always feel like it sucks(it sure does :D) so i always stop it than i try to do a good amount of work in low lvl gameplay
so it will soon be playable as Alpha.Also the limit...
thats the hell for every modder so i try to stay under i dont want to use a bypass cause i dont feel like a
lot of poeple are gonna play it only members from hive.My terrain is also not godlike i try my best so
you guys can play with good terrain.So i will UPDATE this threat for sure for my progress and more.

Features:
So what about content/features?
well there are a lot(i try to make)content things you can do
but lets get over some important

• Crafting hall: play wow? its the class order hall than with no followers
    but more crafting jobs and more like a normal person would live.
  • world content: still have to think about this one but yeah just doing world mobs and mini bosses...
  • i have some cool and unique features a waiting!

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:
Do keep in mind that this is Pre-Alpha

full

Image Description:

Image Description:
full

Image Description:
full

Image Description:
full

full

Video Description:
COMING SOON

Credits:

Special Thanks:

COMING SOON

[/hidden][/h1]

Last edited:
Level 10
Thank you so much dude!!
i know the screens kinda suck but i had to make this pretty quick suggestions are also welcome :)
unique things where i am right now thinking of
what do you suggest?The craft halls might be it
I really need advice its hard to make a map all by myself

Last edited:
Level 10
actually i just place random doodads :p
If you have the time on your life I would suggest to get back on the project, I see a lot of potential. You're also a very good terrainer, I fear I'll never have such skills on terraining hahaha
i am bussy with a Unity game

the only thing i need is a MMO system but you need to pay

THE VOTE HAS ENDED

Last edited:
Level 10
hey guys this might sound like i am a complete idiot but i wont be making a cinematic series since
its a lot of work for nothing so far nobody made a post that they want it and yes the poll but actually i dont care

so yeah i quess i will now only go for my Unity game sorry ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.