• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trig Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys ive been messing around with a system im making but ive run into a problem.Maybe some of you can answer the prob :) Im trying to make a trigger that counts every item in a rect and for each item of a type it creates a destructible/dodad w/e you wanna call it . How could I make this? Much apreciated if you help :)

Level 22
item - pick every item in rect and do multpple actions => at actions do: if,then,else => if: item class comparison (item class of picked item = ....) then: the actions u want (destructible - create destructible (u csnt create doodads (u can place them in editor snd hide and unhide em in game i thought)))

Level 4
Ramza said:
item - pick every item in rect and do multpple actions => at actions do: if,then,else => if: item class comparison (item class of picked item = ....) then: the actions u want (destructible - create destructible (u csnt create doodads (u can place them in editor snd hide and unhide em in game i thought)))
Thanks guess this is the only way >> I gotta do quite alot than tyvm though :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.