• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Treasure Cave

Treasure Cave, a cave that is said to be filled with wonders and wealth. Join the crew that is heading out to this wondrous cave and walk away with all the riches you desire.

This is an exploration and adventure map. It plays like the old school text adventures. There are tons of riddles and puzzles. There are also dangerous traps throughout the map. You have to be observant and creative to get deeper into the map. It is better to play on LAN with three people but you can also play online and alone.

Features
-Exploration and adventure
-A check skill that lets you study the environment
-Hundreds of lines of text
-Subtle story told through exploration and journal entries
-Many riddles, traps, and puzzles
-Dozens of items used to gain secrets and to solve puzzles
-6 possible endings

12/2007
Fixed bugs, and some bad spelling mistakes. Hopefully this will be the last.

8/2008
Decided to play my map again and found a nasty bug... well its been removed and I also fixed/added a buncha little things in it just for fun. Anyways thanks for the comments and support and stuff.

Keywords:
Treasure, Cave, Adventure, Exploration, Puzzle
Contents

Treasure Cave (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Well made map with good terrain attention to detail. Long gameplay.
Level 4
Yes 27 Secrets and 3 artifacts. And I'm left with Pearl of Tides/ Laughing Scull/ Food Scraps/ Crown/ Digging Gloves. And can't find the rest.

Level 2
You see the massive foot switch near the first magic stone ? When we lure the turtle onto it, it does nothing :(

IGT

IGT

Level 1
hello ? im stuck at the long hall , i gt canon ball , cheese , red gem , bloody heart and other things but im stucked !! HELP ME S.O.S !!!

Level 1
Hey where can you can the ghost stone and the crown? And there's a room I can't into, the one near the bridge near the fountain how can I go there? How do you also pass the blocked rocks after the red stone is?

Anyways I give this game a 5/5. Great Job! Awesome game:)

Level 1
5/5! however, i am stuck in the end, i have 28 treasures, 4 artifacts. don't know where to get the ghost thingy. Can anyone tell me how to get into the secret room between the waterfalls and the fountain of life? also, what do i do after i unlock the black gate? thanks :D

Level 1
how do i get in the room between the waterfall and golem? i know there is a treasure there. and is there a treasure soewhere inside the black gate? i only have 29 treasures including the one in the secret room

Level 1
acd090
What do you mean between the waterfall and the golem?
Have you try saying 'ghosts rocks hard core' at the starting point?
I hope this help:grin:

Last edited:

baz

baz

Level 1
Really great map! Absolutely one of my favourite, incredible job! Very funny to play it! 5/5.

I ask for some help: how can I free the Great King's Brother behind the grave after the red stone? I have 28 treasures and I don't know where to find the other two!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Very entertaining!
Just a minor issue with units being selected during cinematic and spells not exactly specifying duration and or damage number.
There would've been nice if the heroes were different models.

Hello! Nice map, although at some points in the game some stuff essential to the progression are not so well visible (that table with the vault key).

I am stuck though. I gained Flash Band, but there is really no use for it. I have Cannonball, Bloody Heart, Enchanted Stone and Giant Gear, and I have used neither of them either and I really don't know how to proceed. I cannot go back to the starting zones past the first platform and switches puzzle, because I locked it out by clicking a switch and quickly standing on a platform before it submerges and couldn't get back up, so I let the turtle kill me and respawned at the stone.
I used vault key to open 2 vaults, I dug up 2 items with the gloves and I really have no idea what to do next, I even collected all 10 treasures so far...

Level 5
i think bloody heart use that on the queens statue. not 100% sure but u should get a key to the main doors. theres a way later to get back to the start if u locked ur self out but nothing there is required for beating the game just the regular ending unstead of perfect ending.

Level 4
Awesome map! neeed some fixes in the words but is perfect map!
You deserve more 5/5 rating.Keep updating this kawai map :p :')
GL Bro!

Level 10
Playing this was a delight.

After two playthroughs I am at 28/30 treasures (collected all 4 artifacts and all 6 journals). The only items I haven't found a use for are the water idol and the box of coins; I assume these are used for the last two treasures I'm missing.

Has anyone written a walkthrough for this map? lol

All in all a fantastic map, an instant favorite for sure! 5/5

Level 1
Hello, I wanted to know what to do with the box of coins. I saw some inscription about cow meat at 100 coins but I’m not sure how to use it.