• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Travel to Benjel

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map has rpg elements, with drop percentage of item gain. Some changes were made to the size of the units (almost real size), health and damage. There are zoom options (-zoom 200; -zoom 250). Income gold comes from building granaries in fenced areas and mining gold. The town hall building must also be built in marked areas.

On this map you must travel to find the city, and then rebuild it (build castle). Until then several waves of attacks by bandits arrive in the city. I am planning to create several maps with these settings.

Any suggestions are welcome.
Previews
Contents

Travel to Benjel (Map)

Reviews
Shar Dundred
No changes made after 3 months. Moved to Substandard.

RCG

RCG

Level 1
Always test your map first. The difficulty was medium at the beginning. Gotta do some micro to avoid swordmen from dying because units are fragile.
But it gets imposible when defending the base. I couldn't even upgrade to Keep before I got overwhelmed from all three sides.

Level 12
Always test your map first. The difficulty was medium at the beginning. Gotta do some micro to avoid swordmen from dying because units are fragile.
But it gets imposible when defending the base. I couldn't even upgrade to Keep before I got overwhelmed from all three sides.

Try, when arrived city, build 3granaries lumbermill, and barracks, close the side of the gold mine with full horizontal wall, dont stop makin units and upgrades.