1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Transformers or spiderman 3.. Which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cheesdude, Jul 4, 2006.

1. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
  2. The_Stormrage

The_Stormrage

Resources:
    Resources:
    i just could see transformers, because spiderman needs a special plug-in and my pc dont want to download it -.-
    the trailer is kinda lame, but i think transformers will be a good movie

3. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    What a transformer movie?!! Sounds quite interresting.

But the spider man thing. So he gets the symbios now but if we don't see Venom it will be crap.

4. Ramza

Ramza

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i want spiderman 3 for sure, those transformers r some robots thast can transform into cars right? or where they the robots that turn into animals? then that movie would be cool to :)

both teasers dont workmfor me btw, u need all those newest quiktime pro crap

5. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Transformesrs transforms into veichles mostly but there also are diobots which transforms into dinosaurs. Olof might like them. :lol:

Symbios but no Venom = crap movie.

6. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Come on, what a stupid poll.

Giant robots or a bloke in spandex?

There is no contest. Absolutely none.

7. Ki

Ki

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Based on the models you have made, I think everyone expected that answer from you.

The upcoming Spiderman movie looks like it has a good plot behind it. I really would look to see Venom as well; the trailer kind of pointed towards his direction. I haven't been much of a Spiderman fan (I prefer Batman myself), but the first and second movies turned out fairly well. This third one looks like it will have a totally different theme with a new level of depth, distinguishing it from the first two.

As for the Transformers, I've always viewed their popularity towards the television series and have never really considered its appearance in a movie. The trailer didn't really allow a lot of anticipation, and I hope this is because the movie is in its earliest stages. The movie could have potential based on who is producing it, but it really would appear akward to me to see gigantic hunks of metal have the ability to talk after clashing with a good amount of special effects. That's kind of why I can only see it on television. The plot itself seems limited beyond fighting a war.

It's really hard to compare the two based on the trailers as Transformers trailer doesn't show a lot. It really appeared as "sciency" with exploration of outer space, and this is something I really don't look for in a movie.

8. Dark Defiler

Dark Defiler

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah I dunno, probably spiderman 3.

9. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tranformers are at the earliest stages so no worries. It's still about 2 years for them to be done.

As for the
    spiderman people here i have a little interesting spoiler fact about the events in the movie. Tell me if you'd like me to reveal it.

10. Ramza

Ramza

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yea reveal it :) is i a real good fact, or just sumthing we can also find on the internet?

11. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's something you can find on internet but only on few websites. So it's hard.

The fact is : Spiderman's uncle Ben, wasn't killed by the run-away criminal ( in the first one) but by someone you see in the trailer.. ( guess who )

12. Ramza

Ramza

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i didnt c the trailer, but i think the venom guy

13. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uncle ben was killed way before that. About 2 month ago he was killed by sandman ( for those who saw the trailer is the huge pale colored guy that was chasing after spiderman in a form of a tsunami wave) Sandman took on his form and he knew peter parker's secret ( he's spiderman) And when he got shpt by the criminal , he just faked te death.

14. Ramza

Ramza

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    so the tsunami guy is dead? or he took the bullet cuz he cant get hurt by it?

15. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    He can't get hurt by it. He's made of sand and can take on the form of anyone.

16. Ramza

Ramza

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    but why he wants peter to c his uncle is dead? what if he sees two of the same uncles r dead :p

17. cheesdude

cheesdude

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have no idea. It's most likely gonna be reeled in the movie. I think it's some relations between uncle ben and sand man waay before spiderman came. Then sandman got his powers and crushed ben.

18. Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam

Resources:
    Resources:
    Transformers rock

Since when was spiderman venom? if im wrong, i thought venom was totally a different guy. if you saw the cartoon series of spiderman you would know what im talking about.

Also TRANSFORMERS KICK ASS.Growing up transformers was the shit, until it went broke and a new series came out when they started to change into animals. The first transformer movie kicked ass and is one of the best animated movies ever made.

The transformer movie is going to be computer animated actions with the transformers and human acting, if you saw michael bays movies they were all good, so by that
    i think this movie going to make it big in the box offices.

19. Pearl Jam

Pearl Jam

Resources:
    Resources:
    Storyline of the transformers movie made in 1987 bysunboow

the year is 2005, and the decepticons have retaken Cybertron from optimus Prime and his autobot warriors.Both sides are seething with anger, and that hatred has blinded them to a hideous menace headed their way. That menace is Unicron, a monster so powerful he devours planets.Unicron has chosen to takke control of the autobot maxtrix for his own evil purposes, and to accomplish this he has created a force of super robots. By gathering the remains of fallen decepticons, including megatron, and infusing them with life, he forms the unicrons. With decepticons on one side, Unicrons on the other, and Optimus Prime lost in battle, earth and autobot survival depends on the Chosen One who must rise up to open the matrix and use its full power.Who that is remains a mystery(thats hotrod).

That was the story of the first transformer movie made in 1987 by sunbow and marvel production. Thats why i think the movies going to be about and remake of the first one, if you saw the trailer of the movie at the end thats Unicron. This is only a guess but it seems to me its a remake of the first.

20. Ramza

Ramza

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    they arent, but there was no1 who said they were :roll:
    u know whats cool, that venom and spiderman r enemys in real life to (i mean, when his black stuff is gone and spiderman is peterparker)