• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Rpg made based on Ragnarok World...
Hunting and leveling your character
Change the job to the higher one
Grouping and defeat the Boss MVP
Face Loki and defend Prontera at all costs!

Features:
- Mostly based on Ragnarok World (monsters, items, jobs, quests, systems, terrains, dungeons, bosses, etc),
- Has more than 200 custom items,
- Has more than 15 boss MVP fights,
- Save/load systems (not available in single player mode),
- Has a storyline. 1 1/2 hours later, you'll face the Loki, defending the prontera like hero siege and kill the Loki!
- Max hero level is 100,
- Epic map size, 256x256 mostly playable with 8 cities and many dungeons!
- Many secrets to be revealed!
- 4 steps of jobs! (ex : Novice lv10 -> Swordman lv50 -> Knight lv99 -> Lord Knight),
- Imported models and icons,
- Custom spells and gameplaying (exp, hero attributes, hero skills, etc),
- Novice has 2 skills, Job 1 has 4 skills, Job 2 has 8 skills, Job 3 has 14 skills,
- Credits available for Hiveworkshop,
- Custom hero quests to be solved,
- See Quests *f9 for more informations, tips, and user credits!

please download as you like
and enjoy the map

Critics, comments, and suggestions can be posted here!
Thx, GBU

Keywords:
ragnarok, Ro, Online, RPG, great, ORPG, Tr1NiTY, Trinity, RO RPG, good, new
Contents

Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.3 (Map)

Reviews
15:19, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
so this map's going to have an update.....

may i ask a few questions :

1) 1.4 instead of 2.0 will be released, right?
so, will code-wipe happen?

2) is that map compatible with wc3 version below 1.24?

3) will there be a changelog? xD

alright, i will be waiting for that awesome game

Level 4
waw... the problem comes out..
i use the map in single player then it's ok
but when i host the map in bnet, it always disconnecting the other people except server

aw.. how come..

1) yes code wide will happen
2. i think so
3. the major changelogs will be writen like in the usual loading screen

Level 1
So after months of checking back on this, the new version still hasnt been out.. Been over 2 or 3 months since he first said he'd release it soon, yet its still not out. I've lost faith in this rpg...

Level 3
Guys u wasting time.. If he have not post any updates um 2-3 months.... He stop update map.. He will not upgrade it anymore.. Many noobs start make map and not done it.. :)

Level 2
hey man nice map u got here i like it 5/5
but i think u got some bugs
like with the magician my friend went to kill dark magician and i helped him and we killed that guy so many times but he never dropped it and seriously he doesnt drop it anymore... can u check that... would be cool thx

Level 2
hey man nice map u got here i like it 5/5
but i think u got some bugs
like with the magician my friend went to kill dark magician and i helped him and we killed that guy so many times but he never dropped it and seriously he doesnt drop it anymore... can u check that... would be cool thx

Level 1
hi im xonebar i would like to ask the jobs in trinity orpg ....

like my lord knight why my primary atribute is agi. shouldn't it be STR?

and all the jobs atribute are agi . like in mage,acolyte,knight and merchant.. will you fix it

and how about the new version of Tr1niTY's ORPG 1.5 or higher...

can you add some jobs , map , dungeon , monster and the max lvl !!

thnx !!!!! for the map !!!

Level 1
hi im xonebar i would like to ask the jobs in trinity orpg ....

like my lord knight why my primary atribute is agi. shouldn't it be STR?

and all the jobs atribute are agi . like in mage,acolyte,knight and merchant.. will you fix it

and how about the new version of Tr1niTY's ORPG 1.5 or higher...

can you add some jobs , map , dungeon , monster and the max lvl !!

thnx !!!!! for the map !!!

Level 1
yea i knew it. this map is dead. the maker took more than a year just for one update. constantly gives false hope to people, yet the map never gets finished.. again, decided to check out things on this, guess its perma dead. im done dealing with this rpg

Level 4
I AM WAITING ALREDY FOR 2 YEARS when will be new update?.... i hate when maps dont complete to 100% why need than even start make a map?

Level 1
Hey ^^... uhm i know where the secret shop is.. but i dunno how to get to it.. its on the ice island.. but how do i get there? can u tell me plz?

Level 1
the job 2 for archer is imposible... i found all 3 quests items but the bigfoot head no. i played 1 hour and didn't drop. i have now lvl 70 on my archer. pls help me

Level 1
I have just killed loky ... and this is end of game ? pls tell me way dont stop to come creeps ? and all map is clear :( pls Help me.

Level 1
guys...i have a problem...i killed dark magician a lot...but it doesn't drop the dark bible...on V1.4 ....how can i get it? please can you tell me? or pme..thnx

well i see no one wants to help...and thnx for removing my post for nothing...i just needed help..but the comiunity doesn't care...thnx for nothing

Last edited:
Level 1
I just started playing this map (1.4) and its one of the best ive played,
but i cant seem to find the Acolyte Job class 1 invisible guy anywhere.
Does he even exist? :D

Level 2
guys...i have a problem...i killed dark magician a lot...but it doesn't drop the dark bible...on V1.4 ....how can i get it? please can you tell me? or pme..thnx

well i see no one wants to help...and thnx for removing my post for nothing...i just needed help..but the comiunity doesn't care...thnx for nothing

Like* tell the world bro! :D

Level 1
i also need help, ._.
I can't get the dark bible. It doesn't drop. No matter how many dark magicians I kill. ._.
even tried in expert mode... ._.

Level 1
Plz help me, i really need to know where are the secret items, about 2 weeks searching and nothing ):

also i m searching for de quests items, and dont know where are the sammy, the lost book and the lost melody.

if anyone know this things, i will thank a lot.

Level 1
I really need help in Tr1NiTY's ORPG v1.4

guys i just want to ask you these questions:

1- where the heck is the secret shop?
2- why do the monsters still banished even if i off the lokievent
3- where is the fast lvl up ( i can only make my character lvl 34 when the loki arrival's time run out :(( )
4- where is the lost book and the expensive lamp? it's the only thing that i can't find in the quest

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME :((((((
PLEASE REPLY FAST

Level 1
Tr1NiTY where the heck is the legendary secret shop????? is it invisible???

where is th easy lvlup for newbie??(for a lvl 25 job1)

Level 1
Hello

Can some one help me ? :vw_wtf:
Im trying to find invisible Job tester which one is pissing me of.
Is so hard to find i used more then 6k gold on Sight and dont work i cant find him.

Waiting for help.

Level 2
How to counter the Dark Magician soul lock?
The Dark Magician metioned in the game is a boss Dark Magician or just normal Dark Magician cuz I'm seeing lv 40 and lv 32 Dark Magician

Level 1
Can't get thief to class up

Having trouble with the class change quest to assassin. I go to the guild but the circle is unresponsive. Any ideas? I'm at lvl 76 and the class change is 50.

Level 5
Hello there!

You won't believe how many times I played this map since I downloaded it a couple of days ago. An interesting map with an interesting stat matchup and a complete RNG based possibility. When you reminded that SPOILER Tester Lvl 3 might not drop Acknowledgement, I panicked a bit, but fortunately I managed to get it each time I unalived the Tester Lvl 3. It's a fun map with a lot of things to do and many places to explore.
BUT!
But, I kinda faced the Loki bug. After I defeated Loki, am I the only one who thought that people will return to the map? Like all the mobs and NPCs? cuz when soloing, it's almost impossible for me to SPOILER do all the quests and level up my character into Tier 3 at the same time in the one hour and thirty minutes allotted time.
Other than that, nice map :thumbs_up:

Amazing work!

Looking forward to it!

RECOMMENDED!