• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Torchlight ! it is Diablo 2,5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
08272009-vanquisher-02.png

TorchlightB_1024x768.jpg

http://www.torchlightgame.com/

Last edited:
Level 14
I don't see similarities between d2 and d3 tbh in terms of atmosphere. D2 is a bit more gothic. But actually the entire atmosphere between D3 and Torchlight are very similar.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
D2 looks like crap, due to poor future proofing (crappy bitmap graphics for the fail). The lighting in it was horriable, often bugging and making you feel depressed playing it for too long.

D3 however uses vectorised graphics and modern effects. It looks a lot lighter and smoother so you do not feel depressed looking at it.

Obviously D3 looks better than D2, 10 years of graphic technology says it all.

Level 3
i like the game, i also think it looks OK, not great, but oK. I would recommend the game, but i guess some people just dont like it

My game interface is also a lot different then that. weird.

Level 1
I did play the game once . Its a good game on its own but i dare not compare it with the diablo titles . They are worlds apart . But if are a rpg fan its a must check :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 13
I just bought it, and thus far it's pretty ok. It's one of those games you play for to create some massarce and get better gear. Could really use a multiplayer mode thought.

Level 2
It was fun and all, a teaser, modern day upgrade of Diablo 2 for the time being to play around with. It got boring real quick and I was luring towards player made mods to add a different element to the feel of the game.

Level 3
its a very nice game and the graphic is the style of games like i dont think i would like it if the graphic is other

Status
Not open for further replies.