• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TOO EASY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
it is too easy and i wont come more action in this td...

but one thing i will like is the trigger with shot 4 (hidde, unhidde) nice

Level 1
If you cant beat level 50 you must suck... no offense. I've beaten it twice and only played it 4 times, if definatly needs difficulty tweakin'. It's a really great TD though =D

Level 2
If you r havin' probs with NCCD being too hard, just look at where the enemies jump a bit in hardness. I find tauren totems and plenty of damage towers (as opposed to towers with lots of specials) works quite well. The hidden builder helps, as does having your buddy start next to you, so you can each cover each other's sides.

Level 2
About that difficulty setting. You could make a special thing.

The thing that makes a map challenging is the amount of life the unit got, there's no doubt. And it's speed. These can easely be altered with the editor in both percentages and actual sets.

You could call the difficulties:

Easiest: 30 %
Easier: 60 %
Easy: 80 %
Normal: 100 %
Hard: 120 %
Harder: 140 %
Hardest: 170 %
Very Challenging: 200 %
Gods Play: 350 %
(All percentages both sets life and speed)

That'd be cool! :)

Level 1
Too easy when u choose dragons. Just make 20-30 eggs (the cheapest ones with upgrades) near the places the creatures show up. The creatures wont move and they will die slowly. Some may bust out so make some better ones behind them - i used the fire towers 150 gold each - make few of them with full upgrades - then you can leave the comp.

One of the worst TM's i played.

No ida why but the map loads very long and is lagging my comp terribly ---> remove the fogs or sth. Too many effects slow the map too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.