1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 (test)

Submitted by CBX Entertainment
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]

A party of up to 6 brave heroes travel in search of the great tomb of Jarahcon. On their way they meet fierce beasts and friendly guides to aid them on their treacherous journey.

-8 hero classes, each with their own unique advantages and playstyle.
-Fully customized Attribute point system, integrating, not only strength, agility and intelligence, but 8 more characteristics which enhances your heroes ability strengths.
-33 (total, not all accessable in one game) stages of immensely differing terrain types, from the lush marsh near Nollen pier to the fiery pits of Jarahcon's tomb.
-Fully customized item system, introducing common, uncommon, rare and ancient items. Weapon and armor upgrades that actively increases different aspects of your heros, damage, attack speed, critical chance, magic reduction, the list goes on.

Overall an immensely challenging team based RPG dungeon crawler that requires players to work together, or die in discord.

Screenshots (click to enlarge)

More

The Tempest Peak (Stage 5)

[​IMG]

Inner Arcaanum (Final Stage)
[​IMG]

Ancient Cave (Bonus Stage 7)
[​IMG]

Total Map View
[​IMG]

Nollen Pier (Start)
[​IMG]

The Dead End (Bonus Stage 2)
[​IMG]

Rune System
[​IMG]

Nurg's Lair (Level 3)
[​IMG]

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCiyTNMtIM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raU8arZlwUs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ki2ezJTau8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIFHX4kNgPo

This is a protected map, but should you have any ideas or suggestions post them in the comments. You can also request an unprotected version of the map!

Xenoche (the original Author) stopped this project and I (LotK) am allowed to continue it

Changes Test Version May 2013

Keywords:
ToJ, Tomb of Jarahcon, RPG, LotK, Xenoche, Dungeon, Crawler, Awesome, Best map ever!
Contents

Tomb of Jarahcon v2.0 (test) (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/May/28 12:44:59 Comment: [Approved] Adding a review and a rating! View comment with review Resource Moderation - Rules 01:05, 27th Sep 2009 ap0calypse: Approved Definitely a good addition to the...
  1. Koloricsi

Koloricsi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah, i have a load code with that much, somehow is bugged, never played that much, but i lost the code ^^

2. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I probably had enough games, but i only loaded and saved when really playing :p

besides that i can add as much points as i want via hotkeys :D

3. real138

real138

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    cheater!! yeah i would have like 100k if i saved every time lol

4. Ekaterinanl

Ekaterinanl

Resources:
    Resources:
    1 question. It is said that "same class have experience penalized" and "holy clergy is vital". Then I shouldn't have Inferno and Holy in the same team?

5. Bluefire_Redsea

Bluefire_Redsea

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great map! I love to play this type of RPG (Or whatever you would like to call it).

One problem those: For some reason I type -save, screenshot & write down/save my code for the future, and the next time I want to play the game...It won't load correctly. I type -load >Code Here< and for some reason, it won't load my character. Big downfall for me. If anyone can help me out; it would be greatly appreciated. Also; I don't need a troll saying shit like "YOMAN YOU NOOB". Just asking for help... lol...

6. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

is it whenever you try to save and load, or did it just happen one time?

however, it might be because of some recent wc3 patches that have changed some internal stuff on the code (for example... i cant play any maps :D)
    and this map is old and i can not guarantee that is still working

yep.. it should be like that
    you will notice it, if the clergys are very low level and all other chars are high level

there is a big difference and its about when the penalized classes are level 24, the other classes are like level 31

7. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    FYI- The reason why you unable to load is due to invalid code or different name. You must use back the same name when you saved. If you change name and play, you definitely will not be able to load. I wonder it there a guide for tomb of jarahcon? As i just played this game recently (around few weeks) and i learn a lot about this game. Is it certain stage/map doesn't have secrets? because i unable to find secret on certain stagemap.

8. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    it IS certain that there is not a secret in every stage :ogre_datass:
    as far as i remember...
    and some secrets might even not work :p

9. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ruins are part of secrets aren't them? Each time i found these ruins, secret + 1 (beside attribute points) And one more thing about runes, i cant imbue the rune to the boot of haste (the name shud be like that) even it mentions that can have 2 slots. Since ruins are hp bar hidden, does the orb of crystal reveal them?

10. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i dont get what you mean

just let the map rest in piece ;)

11. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    I mean that if you make your warcraft setting to show hp bar automatically, the ruins remain hidden unless you point ur mouse cursor on it, it wont show the bar. I am just getting addicted to the map. LOL

12. Bluefire_Redsea

Bluefire_Redsea

Resources:
    Resources:
    My code is correct (Hmmm...) But what do you mean by different name? I'm using the same account (Bluefire_Redsea) as i'm saving and loading. This applies for every rpg game style I play, and it works for those games. What do you mean by Change your name and play?

I've tried looking for a guide, can't find one. :(

I mean like...I type -save, the previous game and then when I enter my next game, I type -load >Code< (It is the correct code). For some reason It wont just load, :(. Maybe it is the internal stuff to due with the code and recent patches, who knows.

Thanks for both of your responses.

13. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    For eg. I play by using ABC as my name. then i have to load the code with the same name the next time i play. otherwise, i am unable to load. Since you are using the same account, I have no idea of what is the problem. There may be due to recent patches perhaps.

14. Bluefire_Redsea

Bluefire_Redsea

Resources:
    Resources:

I'm using the same account...There hasn't been a recent patch lately (Except for the blizzard patch like 1 month ago)...Hmmm, Oh well, props to the creator those. Sucks I can't load ;(

15. sengjung123

sengjung123

Resources:
    Resources:
    im not so sure about any load code failures though. im still using 1.24e for hosting in garena servers. :)

if i have time i might make a guide to this game ^^ IF i have time. IF. I.F.

16. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    Erm, do you know about how to do the ancient map quest? Thats the only remaining quest that i unable to complete as well as 4 ppl quest.

17. sengjung123

sengjung123

Resources:
    Resources:
    the ancient map quest i have yet to solve it. its not clickable, and i think its used in the later parts of the game. as for the 4 ppl quest, please specify.

18. CBX Entertainment

CBX Entertainment

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i think was 5 or 6 people only :ogre_datass:

19. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    4 ppl quest is a quest obtained in the sophia area. The book will not always spawn. It means at least 4 ppl to do the quest. Another one will be bloody skull quest in the spectre boss area.

20. Skyflimax

Skyflimax

Resources:
    Resources:
    @.@" Since it is unclickable, so it is hard to know the minimum number of people to do the quest.