1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

][ Titan Land ][ - Version 5

Submitted by MetalWarrior
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Like god land, but a little different. I tried to make it better, and I hope you'll enjoy! ^^

Added many features like Quests for players (not for Titan), an Arena, creeps in the battlefield, more creeps / bosses for the Titan, more items. (End of the world and End of time events). Restored the Creator (Angel of creation). Added new items (Legendary Scrolls and others). Added requests hero (Etrak and Itachi).

Fixed End of the World event. Added item (Death Note).

Fixed End of the World event once and for all. Balanced some things.

Fixed lot of things
Added Shadowbind scroll
Added Muradin Bronzebeard as well as Uther the Light Bringer
Added a custom Blood Elf race

Fixed the Blood Elves Race.
Replaced Priest (Blood Elves) unit by Templar (Blood Elves) unit.
Added spell Devour Magic and Obliterate for Templar (Blood Elves) unit.
Added the Quest : Restless Ghost
Talk to the priest in the town west from Blue's Empire.
! PROBABLY MY LAST VERSION !

That's it... I had a great deal of fun making/testing/hosting this map. I'm thinking about retreating to other things or other projects for some time now.

When I returned on BNet, saw that my account was taken away XD. It's been a while so my currently new account is "TranceRaveLover" (Though it may change often...). I also got into a edited version of my map, and I decided to let others come up with their own versions. That way it'll give me a break XD and I'll be able to see some interesting updates maybe. Anyway, I got to tell you I had awesome players/testers with me when I tried it on Battle Net, and I'd like to thanks everyone. Because without you I would never have bothered to make this (^.^).

-(God Land ripoff issue)

MetalWarrior:
I am the one that created Titan Land. And many others will probably notice that this game looks exactly or in some ways like another known game called God Land.
Yes I admit I took the Idea from God Land and some credits should be given to God Land and its multiple makers and editors.
Well I played the game called God Land many times and I liked it. Beside it had a boring reputation on the Battle Net and it became hard to host.
So I tried to make a "better god land" that I would call Titan Land! So yes the game is a ripoff in some sort of way.
Still I played my game "Titan Land" with many player and most of them liked it. And for those who still hate me; I am sorry for trying to make a game better than it's original idea.

Keywords:
Titan God Land
Contents

][ Titan Land ][ - Version 5 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Crap. Absolute crap. The terrain is boring, the purpose of having teal start iwth a few extra buildings is lost on me... and generally a bad map. Its a gods land ripoff. IT seems to work, so "approved"
  1. Link2006155

Link2006155

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love the hero bob he is fucking funny like his taunt spell! "i am stronger then cosmosis" "nooob!!!!!!!!" xd

2. Gath_Stormer

Gath_Stormer

Resources:
    Resources:
    A triple post is absolutely and utterly unneeded. You do know there is an edit button right?

3. slomoboy

slomoboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    it's a fun map. btw which version was it that had alien meteor. was it yours or someone elses? I've been looking for it for days

4. nark

nark

Resources:
    Resources:
    this map is nice for people who like to rp always when played people needs to rp so
    its not realy a fight map

5. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love this game, I've played it for a long while and I love it.
    I see that many people attempt to edit this game simply to make it OP or to add things, which in the end simply end up in the long pile of edits only few people play, that to find the actual origonal version is rare.

I would like to take part and edit the terrain, mabye make a dungeon.

6. buraxia3

buraxia3

Resources:
    Resources:
    any one can tell me plz how can i end of world?

7. blek121

blek121

Resources:
    Resources:
    Booring terrain but werry fun game play!

8. Dragon270 THE ONLY

Dragon270 THE ONLY

Resources:
    Resources:
    After the first 15 minutes of a game, the end of the world can be issued by the player red slot. But using it causes server splits on battle.net.

This map is one of the first maps I ever played on Battle.net. I host and join it alot. it was the first RP map i have played with warcraft. 10/5

Earth-fury you will never understand its awesomeness. You are looking at the standard things that make a map a map. Think outside the box. (newer versions like rp edition allow you to make the terrain.

9. mischief123

mischief123

Resources:
    Resources:
    cool map. i go crazy trying to pause time.

10. Guacamole

Guacamole

Resources:
    Resources:
    Your maps have influenced a lot.

11. MetalWarrior

MetalWarrior

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just a shout to MultiAron12 and DDHalo4

12. titans_zealot

titans_zealot

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is pretty old but i want to give it a 5/5 since i love the idea of it

13. Directive255

Directive255

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice map :)

A lot more enjoyable than the other God's Land. The terrain is better, the gameplay is fun and contains unique ideas.

But I can't spawn units all over the place, but that's okay.

This awesome map has gave me inspirations. Keep up the good work. 5/5 :)
    I may continue developing your map.

14. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    UPDATES!

Map Category moved to Story Acting / RP.

15. Lake Bodom

Lake Bodom

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is a way to play for Undead, i`m happy. 5/5