• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titan Land: Lands of Plenty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well, there isn't any specific lore for the map, it's mostly warcraft lore. Though I guess there are some heroes and faction which could have their own lore (like the Flaming Raven or the Black Legion) if you'd be interesting in making lore for them.

As for terrain, I'd gladly accept you help ^^ When I have some free time I'll send you a PM.

Level 8
Well, there isn't any specific lore for the map, it's mostly warcraft lore. Though I guess there are some heroes and faction which could have their own lore (like the Flaming Raven or the Black Legion) if you'd be interesting in making lore for them.

As for terrain, I'd gladly accept you help ^^ When I have some free time I'll send you a PM.
Alright, thanks.

Level 12
Updated to version 0.6.0:

Bug fixes:
-removed debug message from decos command
-fixed Tyrael retribution aura recursion error
-fixed Archway's deco abilities not working
-made many units based on night elves to now regenrate HP even during daytime
-Fixed Icons for Celtic, Chess, Draenei, Elvish, Forsaken, Pandaren decorations

New Commands:
-neut decos​
Same as -neut command, but only works on decorations. You can use this while selecting a rect generator that encompasses all your units to make all your decorations neutral. However, I recommend the -select no command more than this one (it already only works on decorations).

New Features:
-Added Demon Queen of Lust hero
-Added Elemental Race to Race Selector
-Added Dungeon Rock Chunks, Snowy Rocks and more varitaions of Lordaeron Rock chunks to Rock deco builder
-Added more variations for Skull Pile, Scorched Remains, Impaled Corpse in Corpses deco builder
-Added more variations for Glowing Runed Obelisk, in Obelisks deco builder
-Added glowing runes (9 variations) to Runes deco builder
-New Deco builder: Deco Builder Effects(Lightning and magical special effects)
-New Deco builder: Deco Builder Camp
-New JASS system: GCOS
-New JASS system: CSS
-New JASS system: Dummy Recycler (disabled for now)
-Heroes now spawn as level 10 when bought in the Titan Palace
-Many more heroes now have custom abilitites.
-new custom Hero Abilitites:
Will of the Tribunal
Chain Slow
Stormstrike
Holystrike
Heaven's Agents
Replenish
Mass Rejuvenation
Rejuvenation
Arcane Clone
Ironbound Fortitude
Rain of Fire
Royal Inspiration​

Last edited:
Level 12
Firstly, sorry for the last 30 days of inactivity. I was pretty busy with IRL stuff, so I could only work very little on the map. But this update has a lot of stuff in it, so hopefully it was worth it.

Second, King Katanova is planning an update for Titan Land KoT, so I'm going to help him out next, before coming back to this project. But it should not take more than a coupe of days.

Updated to version 0.7.0:

Bug fixes:
-Fixed a bug where Arcane Copy would use special summoned unit stats
-Fixed bugs related to Tyrael's Will of The Tribunal Ability
-Fixed icons for many diferent units
-Fixed Tooltips for many different heroes
-Fixed unit sound sets for elementals, drow units and night elf units
-Removed crow form ability from Druid Guide
-Fixed a location handle leak in the Titan Palace Protection system
-Reduced Cenarius' damage to be in line with other heroes

New Commands:
-var <number>
Added -var command to set tile variation in order to support the Epic RPG Tileset. Default value is zero for random variation.​

New Systems:
-Created a Movement Speed system
-Created a (very simple) Temporary Bonus System for CSS and my Movement Speed System
-Added Bribe's Knockback System, adding an enhancement for triggers that run when a unit collides with another one

New Features:
-New Deco Builder added: Deco Builder Chaos
-New Deco Builder added: Deco Builder Blocks
-IMPORTANT: Added Epic RPG Tileset by 67chrome. The map now has 33 unique terrain variations, instead of 16! The tile which has been replaced is the Lava Tile.
-Changed Health Point values of many units to match their flavour (elite units have more HP)
-Added custom spells to many spellcaster units
-Added model to Troll Gatherer
-Added new Heroes:
Imperius, Archangel of Valor
Auriel, Archangel of Hope
Nihonjin (Japanese) heroes
Durotan, Garona, Garrosh, Gul'dan, Ogrim​
-Added New custom Hero Abilitites:
Disarming Blow
Scatter Shot
Light of Valor (Imperius)
Carrior Burst
Burst of Despair
Greater Shockwave
Charge
Thunderstrike
Waterspout​

Attachments

• Titan Land - LoP v0.7.0.w3x
    33.7 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Level 1
Hello, I wanted to ask, is there a way to get a second wondering soul besides doing a copy of the first one?
Loving this map so much that i made a hive account and returned to warcraft 3 after so long. :)

Level 12
Hello, I wanted to ask, is there a way to get a second wondering soul besides doing a copy of the first one?
Loving this map so much that i made a hive account and returned to warcraft 3 after so long. :)

Hey! The command for that is -start, it will create a Wandering Soul where you last built a race selector. The in-game quest menu (F9) has a quick description of all the commands, while some more advanced usage can be found in the wiki (which is still mostly incomplete, since I need to find the time to document it).

I'm glad you like the map so much :) Hopefully I will start updating it as much as I was before soon, but right now I'm kind of focused in making useful systems for the hive community (though I'm almost done with what I have planned).

Level 1
Hello again, for some unfortunate reason, the saveload is not working for me and i think it is because of this.
Windows 8.1 detected - auto keyboard change unsupported

^What do I do? maybe this is the wrong thread to ask this, but the save&load thread is locked. I am super confused and sad in regards of this matter. (Changed keyboard to US and it did not work)

Also I got a few nitpicks (I think is this how you say it in english), could the footman spearman have defend? where are the ghouls? and any chance of adding cannibalize animation?

Level 12
Hello again, for some unfortunate reason, the saveload is not working for me and i think it is because of this.
Windows 8.1 detected - auto keyboard change unsupported

^What do I do? maybe this is the wrong thread to ask this, but the save&load thread is locked. I am super confused and sad in regards of this matter. (Changed keyboard to US and it did not work)

Also I got a few nitpicks (I think is this how you say it in english), could the footman spearman have defend? where are the ghouls? and any chance of adding cannibalize animation?

Did you download version 2.1? This message should only happen in windows 8 if you are using version 2.0 and below of the Save Program.

Also, if you are using version 2.0, you need to change the Warcraft-Path.txt file in your settings folder of the save/load program to match your Warcrfat Documents folder (C:\User\Documents\Warcraft III)

Hmmm, I can add defend to them if they have the defend anymation tag, in the future. You can always use -tag defend in other to simulate defend (without actually slowing the unit down or reducing damage). The ghouls are made by the fleshless builder, in their main troop production building.

Level 12
New versions of Titan Land: Lands of Plenty

Version 0.8.0
-Bribe's system still sometimes bugs. Need to look further into this
-Added -give command, allowing players to give their own units to other players
-Camp Bonfires now have correct tooltip, and you can upgrade a lit bonfire to an unlit one and vice-versa
-Added animal spawner
-Fixed terrain loading for the Multi-Tiles tile (previously would load as Grass)
-Added centaur race
-New units for elven race
-Added over 20 new heroes (including many goblin, elf, draenei and black legion heroes)
-Fixed primary attribute for some heroes
-Fixed a bug that caused copied non-decoration structures to recieve the Flying ability of decoration structures
-Removed food cost from razormane units

Version 0.9.0
-Add -delneu command for the Titan to delete all neutral units belonging to a player. It works like the -delete command
-Made it so the give command can be used alongside rect generators
-Added "-palace protection" command to toggle the protection of the titan palace on/off
-Added furniture deco builder
-Added naga deco builder
-Added ice deco builder
-Fixed handle reference counter leaks in many triggers that were using GUI unit group functions (NEVER USE THOSE *sigh*)
-Improved code structure in a few places
-Fixed a bug where save commands would fire if "-save/-dsav/-tsav" were in the middle of a chat message
-Saving and loading destructables now considers the current load center as well
-Loading terrain now considers the current load center as well (if load center is (0,0), terrain will load at its original position)
-Overall improvement to the command triggers to make them compatible with version 1.29 and above (accounting for an arbitrary number of players)
-Commands that could only take player numbers (-mind, -give, -delete, etc.) now accept player colors as parameters (and hostile, neutral or passive)
-Improvements to the Save System to ensure patch 1.29 compatibility
-Map size has been increased and terrain has been replaced with original terrain made by titans_zealot and finished by me
-Fixed a bug that would sometimes occur due to Bribe's knockback system being too precise
-New command: -nameunit. Allows you to name your units with custom names. In the first version after patch 1.29, this will also update their names in-game. For now, custom games only influence the autoname system.
-Autoname system: Just like the autoname in KoT, when you select a unit, your name will become the name of that unit. However, the autoname in LoP will only change your name if you select a unit with a custom name
-New command: -autoname. Use this to toggle autoname on/off.

Version 0.9.1 (hotfixes)
-Fixed bug introduced in 0.9.0 that would cause the -titan command to not function.
-Fixed a long-present bug that prevented a new player from becoming the titan after red left the game.
-Added a few abilities to some human heroes.
-Fixed a tooltip error for Villager Spawner 3

Unprotected versions available:
0.9.0 and 0.9.1

Version 0.9.1 should be avaiable from MMH tomorrow.

Attachments

• Titan Land - LoP v0.9.0-unprot.w3x
    37.9 MB · Views: 147
  • Titan Land - LoP v0.9.1-unprot.w3x
    37.9 MB · Views: 274
Level 12
Updated to version 0.9.2:

-Patch 1.29 Support:
24 players are now supported (not fully tested)
Color strings added for players beyond player 12
-nameunit now changes the unit's name in-game​
-New Hero abilities:
Aura of Restitution: Gives nearby allies life steal and heals periodically when you deal damage.
Battle Jump: Quickly jump towards target location, damaging and stunning enemies where you land.
Ethereal Jaunt: Become Ethereal and gain increased move speed for 8 seconds.​
-New Unit abilities:
Hardened Plating: Chance to reduce ranged damage taken.​
-New Heroes:
Monkey King
Paladin of Judgement
Royal Enchantress
Field Marshal
Gray Elf Empress
Kirin Tor Enforcer
Nymph Druid
Seraph of Creation​
-New Units:
Black Legion Witch
Templar Priestess
Piratess​
-New Features:
Heroes will now be leveled to if spawned by any means, instead of only when they are bought in the Titan Palace.
New deco: Deco Modifier Controller => Allows you to use decoration abilities on any unit. Commands: -control, -uncontrol, -uncontrol all​
-"Balance" changes:
Frost nova now deals 200 nova and 200 target damage at level 3
New abiltiies added to units of the following races: draenei, haradrim, runic, templar​

Attachments

• Titan Land - LoP v0.9.2.w3x
    35 MB · Views: 166
  • Titan Land - LoP v0.9.2-unprot.w3x
    38.8 MB · Views: 162
Level 12
When is this going to be released? Or become played?

Version 1.0.0 will be released when I've finished polishing all the existing races. Right now, I don't have much time to work on the map, so that might take a few months still.

However, the map is already playable, and the latest version is already uploaded to MMH and ENT gaming. I've been hosting it occasionally ever since version 0.7.1. It seems most people don't know about it yet, though, it's kind of hard to spread the word of a new map.

WARNING:

Version 0.9.2 still presents the neutral being player 13 bug in patch 1.29. I'm working on a fix for this, but, if I'm unable to fix it, I'll have to upload an unoptimzied version instead.

UPDATE:

A hotfix version, 0.9.3 has been deployed to address the following issues:

-Brought number of players back down to 12, since GHost++ does not support it
-Fixed Ninja and Samurai units which had wrong textures due to the new player teamcolors
-Used my Python script to make the map compatible with Vexorian's map optimizer
-Added a quest with all 24 player color names to the quest log

Attachments

• Titan Land - LoP v0.9.3.w3x
    35 MB · Views: 175
  • Titan Land - LoP v0.9.3-unprot.w3x
    38.8 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Level 12
UPDATE:

Mostly hotfix version, 0.9.3 has been deployed to address the following issues:

Anti-crash measures:
-Game can no longer be saved using the Main Menu. This measure was taken to avoid crashes.
-Added a limit to how many units can be moved at once with a rect generator: 300. This measure was taken to avoid crashes.
-Added limits to many different commands. For example, you can only copy 500 units at once. This measure was taken to avoid crashes.
-Made it so the map doesn't initialize with decos for players. This measure was taken to avoid crashes.

Bug fixes:
-The command color names red, blue and green should now work in the optimized map release.
-Added inventory to drider ranger hero
-Added hotkeys to special builder unit and tree modification tooltips
-Made unit modifications abilities ignore spell immunity
-Mo'arg Overlord's and Flower Dryad's proper names are no longer Default String
-Added Aura of Restitution unit group to System CleanupGroups trigger
-Solved hotkey conflicts: Flamestrike and Rain of Fire; Rejuvenation and Healing Ward
-Further fixed map for 24 players by initializing variables manually in player group loops instead of having GUI auto initialize them
-Deco Tents now hold deco builders in the order with which they are spawned using the -decos command (which is now alphabetical)
-Color command now works for 1 and red

System updates:
-Updated GUI Unit Event to newest version
-Updated GUI Damage Event to newest stop-gap solution
-Updated GUI Spell System to the newest version
-Fixed CSS to be compatible with version 1.29
-Improve code structure of GPS. Maximum number of patrol points limited to 128.

Save System:
-Save System will now also save all of a units patrol points.
-Save system now also saves the destination of teleporters and restores them when loading.

Recently all the maps I have been hosting have been crash fests. I don't know if it is because of 1.29, but to me, the map is almost unplayable with all these crashes. Having less than 12 players does reduce the chances of crashing.

I spent a few hours trying to diagnose random warcraft III crashes (that only happen to 1 player). It's been pretty hard to get results, but having less units be created during map initialization does seem to have reduced the chances of a player crashing. This, I'm applying these hotfixes asap to try and get players a more acceptable experience.

Attachments

• Titan Land - LoP v0.9.4.w3x
    35 MB · Views: 118
  • Titan Land - LoP v0.9.4-unprot.w3x
    38.8 MB · Views: 112
Level 12
hola buenas queria sabre sobre su versión del mapa subida a epicwar.com ... es fabulosa pero tiene ¡un límite de unidades! y ni siquiera pude crear todos los heroes... algun comando para quitar limite de unidades en modo 1 solo jugador? o hay alguna version especial del mapa... soy fan de crear todas las razas y todas sus unidades correspondientes
saludos gracias espero su respuesta
[email protected]

-limit g xxxx

Use that command as a titan to change how many ground units a player can have. Use p for passive units and a for air units. Weird, though, I think the normal ground limit is 150, are you making over 150 heroes?

Level 12
Long time no see. Amazing how this has grown a lot.

Yeah I was the guy who suggested adding a German Empire race but I was too busy to do it (sorry btw ehehe). Now that I have some free time after high school, perhaps I can add German Empire and perhaps also another faction...

P.S. *feels guilty for being busy and lazy*

Right now I'm only working on the jass code for the map, since I'm working on an external tool that will be used to edit the map object data (since the World Editor becomes really slow with the amount of objects the map has). But if you could compile something like a list of models and/or ability ideas, that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.