• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tirrianorise monsters ORPG v.0.1a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui and Hawk
Map about the legendary city Tirianoris and its inhabitants: the monsters. Pump over a monster, grow it, kill bosses, and compete in quests! Alpha version.

Keywords:
Monsters, ORPG, Tirrianorise
Contents

Tirrianorise monsters ORPG v.0.1a (Map)

Reviews
19:24, 1st Jul 2010 Rui: Do not upload alpha-stage maps to the Hive Workshop.

M

19:24, 1st Jul 2010
Rui:
Do not upload alpha-stage maps to the Hive Workshop.

Level 16
first READ: alpha!! i only start make it. And I want to know first impression. I managed to create one only the smallest! and want to know what is right to change!
Tad ta-da! Please read the rules before you waste Hive's valuable space: Map must be at least at a stage where it can be called "finished".

So Alpha is not allowed. Not allowed. Even by an inch.

Map reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
evryone said it all, then why do i post this? to increase my number of posts, alphas not allowed, map need quite a bit more work, even for an alpha, especially tooltips and names of spells.