• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tilt Cinematic Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
you can do that quite easily with cameras.

[trigger:1:67bbb97f9d]Actions
Camera - Apply Camera 001 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
Camera - Apply Camera 001 Copy <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 2.00 seconds[/trigger:1:67bbb97f9d]

Should already no that trigger shouldn't you? :p

And here are our two cameras. The First one is the starting camera, which is on a normel roll angle.

trigger19wd.gif

And heres our other camera, which is exactly the same as the other camera, except it has a different roll, (the 3nd one from the bottom) therefore tilting the camera on a certain angle. As you can see the first one has a roll of 0, the 2nd one 50, therefore tilting the 2nd camera 50 degrees to the right.

trigger28mh.gif

Understand everything now? :p

Level 15
This migth be easyer though:

[trigger:1:2be63ad7bb]Melee Initialization
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Roll to 5.00 over 0.10 seconds[/trigger:1:2be63ad7bb]

Level 12
I couldn't find you trigger operator and Bob27 your thing just turns the camera from the same position. Heres what I'm looking for:

Diagram 1
...................................\ - this is where the camera is viewing from

.......................>
............................................1 - unit
the arrow is where I want the camera to be.

Does this make sense?

Level 15
Hey wait, I think I do..Do you mean that the camera will be from a longer distance from the unit? if you do:

[trigger:1:fc2a099dd1]Melee Initialization
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Distance to target to 100.00 over 0.10 seconds[/trigger:1:fc2a099dd1]

You will find this at Triggers/Camera/Set Camera Field (Timed)

Level 5
Healingpoison said:
Diagram 1
...................................\ - this is where the camera is viewing from

.......................>
............................................1 - unit
the arrow is where I want the camera to be.

Where am I viewing this form? Above? Beside? If you are viewing it from above, this is the trigger for you:
  • Actions
    • Camera - Rotate camera 90.00 degrees around (Position of Footman 0000 <gen>) for Player 1 (Red) over 2.00 seconds
And if it's from the side:
  • Actions
    • Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Angle of attack to 360.00 over 2.00 seconds

Last edited:
Level 24
well if your using a camera and not triggers just press Ctrl and move the mouse arround, that will move the camera in the we for you. Well anyway yea Operator I do not belive that trigger exists, and for the last post I guess that I misunderstood you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.