• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TigeroshMale.blp

FINALY!!!! AHHHhhhh... THanks White-Nerd so much!!!.. ah my god...WOOT!!

TIGEROSH MALE!!! YEAHHHhhh!!!!

--------------------------

Edit = Wow.. sorry, I've just realised this texture never had a screenshot.
Sorry.

Keywords:
Tigerosh, BeastMaster, Tiger, Beast, Warrior, Hunter
Contents

TigeroshMale.blp (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
19:56, 27th Jun 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] I actually like this skin. Cool idea and nice results.

M

19:56, 27th Jun 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
[Approved]
I actually like this skin. Cool idea and nice results.

Level 23
ya. :3 It may seem insane but it's true. Also, your response to the fact of the animals we have around my place was priceless. XD And sadly, I'm not lieing about the cougars, bobcats, bears, hawks, Driving Instructors, etc. lol. Honestly, I wish I were, then I wouldn't have to worry about my cat dieing. But, Tyko is safe. :3 I'm trying to upload a pic of Tyko from my mom's camera to put into my gallery of favorites. lol

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Very nice Skin, but the skin needs a new belt ):

Level 4
nice skin u think u can help?

ohhhhh i like this would be good for a map im making, btw i need to see if any one can make me a hammer warrior with armor like a footman but no shield and need him using 2 hands on hammer any one think they can do it? need for a ctf map im making

Level 23
ohhhhh i like this would be good for a map im making, btw i need to see if any one can make me a hammer warrior with armor like a footman but no shield and need him using 2 hands on hammer any one think they can do it? need for a ctf map im making

Mr. Goblin is correct. Go to the Request Forum. Besides, you could simply use the Paladin. :p

Mr. Goblin, keep up the great skins! =D

Level 1
wow

this skin is amazing (i look from the screenshot i dont have the skin on my beast master) where do i need to put the file?

Level 2
AWESOME, this is the best skin i every see, in the screenshot looks strange, but in the game is PERFECT 6/5:thumbs_up: