1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Thor

Submitted by Juice_F
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Thor The Thundergod.

Path: Textures\Arthas.blp

Keywords:
Arthas, Thor, Thundergod, Lightning, Thunder
Contents

Thor (Texture)

Reviews
camel's_hump: kinda weird looking, but good enough.
  1. Final_Fantasies-7

Final_Fantasies-7

Resources:
    Resources:
    but you realise that you dont get what i am saying, you are talking about a totally different mythology than me, there is not jsut one all grand mythology there are billions, stop talking about one and correct me on that one when i am talking about another, you may know you mythology, but no offense, yours gets boring, and it sux, the one I read is the one I like, i undestand, in YOUR mythology odin is whoever, and loki is a gay pixie, forest fag, but look at catholic dogma, Loki- gods angel of death, Odin- was not in catholic dogma, gilgamesh- wow now i know what it is, and finnally i am out, and yea names of gods can be changed, and what do you mean that i read one of those books that cant be proven, nothing of what you said can be proven that it is why they call it MYTHOLOGY, lemee break it down,

Myth- well ya know a myth, fiction stories about gods and other shit

ology- study of

MYTHOLOGY- study of myths

Mythology- study of stories about gods and shit

2. Cyberatog

Cyberatog

Resources:
    Resources:
    Final_Fantasies-7: So you use statements like "gay pixie loki" to make me feel taunted, but how can you taunt me with something I dont say, and say I did? Very childish. Christian version of the mythologies are demonised, and suck bigtime. The real mythology is of course the one used by the VIKINGS, and the norsemen before them. Before norse mythology there was sun mythology in the north, from norway to finland, to sweden to denmark. You didnt know this, infact, you have become corrupt by your own I-must-be-right feeling that you have entirely turned to the dark side- insanity. Yup, Im overdoing it, feel like home now, ey? Loki is the god of trickery, well, not really god (half god half troll or giant) Dont stupidize others, it all falls back onto yourself.

I hate fights, especially when Im at these grades... Seriously, read books like "The tree of Yggdrasil" (original languange; swedish) "The Old Myths" (original languange: norweigan) and some others. Scandinavians got all the writings in their hands, they know what they speak about. Another one is the danish comic books I cant remember the name of, they are enchanced with humour, but portraits very well mythology. Age of Mythology also made me astounded by the knowledge they have, never seen an american production with so much knowledge! Also, christian versions of mythology suck. They all differ, because they all want to demonize more than the others, so they fight about who can turn what legendary hero the most into a demon.

Dont pick a fight with me, please, its way beyond your league. Seriously.

3. gadzy

gadzy

Resources:
    Resources:
    to cyberatog.. the hammer sign IS supposed to sit in that way. believe me. it is.. er.. cut in stone like that on a 1500 year old stone in denmark. (the first time the name denmark has ever been written)....

and denmark is the home of the vikings, and the northern mythology.. :)

and btw. hel is not the god of chaos. she is the god of death, and she lives in.. hell..

odin is the god of wisdom

loki is not a god. he is a "jätte". he just represents trickery..

lol, sry for giving ye challenge here

4. Vikingr

Vikingr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Please can somebody make Oden/Wotan on sleipnr with gugner or Mimung.

Btw kan en svensk eller någon annan Nord göra den för vi vet hur han ska se ut...

Please gör honom grå hårig och inte blond jag vill göra honom när Loke stal Iduns äpplen...thx

5. Makoodzaka

Makoodzaka

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nice model but Odin had one of his eyes missing...

6. Entfant

Entfant

Resources:
    Resources:
    Odin and Thor and Loki are from Norse Mythology. The guy who was trying to prove you wrong didn't even understand what he was talking about. Odin, Loki, and Thor are NOT in the Greek and Roman mythologies. When I was like eleven I was really into Greek Mythology and I can tell you Odin and Loki aren't in there. Roman Mythology is mainly Greek Mythology with the names changed. Final_Fantasies-7, books do not kill, books are how we learn important things and how we "exercise" our brains. Obviously you really believe that books kill, because it is VERY embarressing to be a Nineteen-Year-Old and not be able to spell.

7. TheGreatJoshua

TheGreatJoshua

Resources:
    Resources:
    This could be used as an old version of Prince Arthas...

Anyways, good job!
    5/5