• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This proves Werewulf is 1337

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Warewolfleet.png

=D

Level 9
yeah but exactly what makes that picture werewulf an elite? we already know with the skills she has in art and modle making

Level 45
um...okay okay..heres the story of mr.blankets...

i was in a dream again..and i forgot how it started but yeah...i was in a forest..on the edge of a farm...cows where running as a gaint floating dragon head was snapping and mauling the cows..i called the dragon gromp..
and us forest animals were bears and deer..and i went out on the farm property and Mr blankets follows me to sneak to the farmers house...the all of a sudden mr blankets says run sam run! transform! transform sam!
but i stood there..and the farmer comes out..he was a chinese man with farmer clothes on and he had a giant shotgun..and some how i remember blankets lying on hes back..i was cryng and then the farmer grabs him by the scruff of hes neck and says
"well u like that blankets eh eh! ill kill u and blast your #@#!#@ gutz apart"
i scream and the farmer shoves the shotgun down hes throat and boom..hes dead and mr.blankets dont move anymore...then he looks at me and kicks me with hes foot up my jaw and knocks me out then he kills me with knifes.

that from what i can remeber..but meh....also..i know this thread will b deleted or locked but er..yeah...

also...

Mr blankets envelops babies with hes blanket liek skin the he squeezes to tight their bones crunch and then mr.blankets gnaws on the babies forehead..

oh and mr.blankets is also very wise and smart and he can make me become a giant wererabbit to fight the evil farmer.

Level 4
i'm just thinking. Can we turn his dream into a game? Make a model of Mr blanket and imported into warcraft. Wait make a cinematic. lol

Level 9
Werewulf said:
om-gosh. im suprised this thread is still open.

didnt i tell you to shhhhhh please i wanna see how long it takes.

And WULF IS A FEMALE SHE HAS SAID IT BEFORE MANY MANY TIMES GOT IT!!!

Level 9
ok ok ill be a good boy now :twisted: come here PenKnight i wanna say hi.

Edit: Ok im being freaky sorry its the aliens making me do it i swear *crys*.

Level 6
Warning!!! no spam here:

I can see something wrong with the picture of werewulf's leet-ness. It says she joined on the 3rd of jun whereas underneath her name it says the 4th of jun.

Level 6
Werewulf... we're in the same timezone. oh wait, daylight savings time. well after summer i will check what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.