• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Things that scare you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
what scares me? Justin Bieber offcourse :p I dont know how much drugs he takes to keep think that anyone exep horny teenagers like him

Level 30
what scares me? Justin Bieber offcourse :p I dont know how much drugs he takes to keep think that anyone exep horny teenagers like him

what's wrong with the bieber? he's just a kid who's earning big bucks for each events he takes plus he's an over-achiever, so what's wrong with him? but I will really get scared to that guy if he somehow ended up being a murderer or psycho-path

what's wrong with the bieber? he's just a kid who's earning big bucks for each events he takes plus he's an over-achiever, so what's wrong with him? but I will really get scared to that guy if he somehow ended up being a murderer or psycho-path

He's gay.
Voice. Looks. That scary thing he does with his hair. His songs. I mean seriously, he ought to change his genre soon.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
hoho :D I used to catch those fuc*ers back in the day
I would sneak up from the behind then swiftly catch that thing from the tailr
I hereby declare you he-man of the hive.

he-man_01.jpg

Ps. <3 epic avatar
<3

Level 11
I will be honest here, I'm not generally afraid of anything but recently I saw this movie by Danny boyle "127 hours". That movie really made me think. I'm into hiking & trekking & I often go to places I shouldn't be going without a medical crew or a team of experts. I never really gave it a thought, until now. So whenever I'm hanging from a rock or climbing a cliff, the scene from the movie keeps playing in my head where a boulder comes crashing on tht guys arm.
and I think " what if this happens to me?" & now I'm afraid I'm developing fear. The fear of getting lost in an unknown place & probably even dying there, with no one to care.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I will be honest here, I'm not generally afraid of anything but recently I saw this movie by Danny boyle "127 hours". That movie really made me think. I'm into hiking & trekking & I often go to places I shouldn't be going without a medical crew or a team of experts. I never really gave it a thought, until now. So whenever I'm hanging from a rock or climbing a cliff, the scene from the movie keeps playing in my head where a boulder comes crashing on tht guys arm.
and I think " what if this happens to me?" & now I'm afraid I'm developing fear. The fear of getting lost in an unknown place & probably even dying there, with no one to care.
You really shouldn't watch Deliverance :3

I know what you mean though, I'd never have the guts to go cliff climbing alone.
Let alone caving, I'm not entirely claustrophobic but the thought of getting stuck in a narrow passage in a cave is constantly giving me chills.

Level 11
I'm never afraid of that kind of stuff old fladdy, believe me I'm not the kind of guy whos easy enough to be tackled by a bunch of ass crap hillbillies & besides I always carry a gun. ( having a cop for a dad teaches you a lot more then self defense).
The root of my fear probably is the fear of losing hope to the extent that I stop my fight for life & embrace death. Stuck in a cave for weeks before I kill myself because there is nothing else I can do. That is fearful.
Dying without a fight, this is my greatest fear.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
The root of my fear probably is the fear of losing hope to the extent that I stop my fight for life & embrace death.
Dying without a fight, this is my greatest fear.
Sounds like Eowyn :3
Eowyn said:
A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire.

eowyn2a.jpg

Level 27
i fear of mice

Oh, this reminds me of a story (Though this makes me fear I'll get called He-man too).
So once we were visiting relatived that somewhat like had a farm. So we took a bag of potatoes or something from them. And one mice someway got there. So when we got home mice escaped when nobody seen it. Next day my mother saw the mouse, I didn't believed her, then after few days same thing happened. And then one day after that I and my friend came home, so I was going to go to wash my hands and turned on the lights in bathoroom, then mice turned out to be there and tryed to run away, so I slammed the door just in time and I killed the roddent...

Level 16
i'm not afraid of heights and insects, what afraids me are ghosts...
sometime, i went on my cousin's house and we stayed up till 1:30am...
i went at their backyard, there was a higher house, on the third floor i saw a head staring at me.
i stared for about 5 seconds , wanting to imagine his face.
i came to my senses and i ran inside, i still can't imagine what he looks like, although i saw it stare at me, i can't see it's face. really weird and scary...

and i still got a ghost story... will post later.

Status
Not open for further replies.