• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TheRandomDude's Floorpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Yep, a little addition to the wall pack, syncs up perfectly with the walls and has 21 different patterns from the simple to bizarre! Of course it's team color changable and has a lot of options, check it out for yourself...

Join Suburbia if you'd also like to be part of the project, the link is below.

Note: These are MODELS not a TILESET, Do not download these if you are attempting to use them for a terrain.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Floorpack.zip
    170.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You should make it more clear what theses are via the adding of something like.
"Theses are MODELS, not WC3 EDITOR TILES."
Since some noob will eventually PM you saying WTF, how I terane with theses.

They are quite good although the skinning is basic.
Maybe a pursian floor or something more exotic, since modern floors get boring, a clasic floor would definatly stand out.
Anyway, good work.

Level 6
Thanks man, i'll be sure to add that comment. I'm definitely working under contraints about the textures, these are the same textures my trees, buildings, and people are going to use so i've gotta leave room for other things but I would like to get a better wood floor in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.