1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] The Xar'aysian Idea Thread (Items,Bosses,Spells etc.)

Discussion in 'Idea Factory' started by [E]clipse, Jul 19, 2015.

1. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    Demon_Slayer presents.

THE XAR'AYSIAN IDEA THREAD

INTRODUCTION :

Q. What is the Xar'aysian Idea Thread ?

Ans. The Xar'aysian Idea thread is a thread designed by me, Demon_Slayer for my RPG campaign project, Xar'aysia : The fall of an empire, which is the first part in my campaign series.

Q. What can I give ideas on ?

Ans. The valid classes on which u are requested to post ideas are, items, bosses, spells, systems and similar stuff. But not heroes unless they are bosses.

Q. Why should I post and waste my time ?

Ans. Your little help will prove really helpful to me in making my campaign a true success on the hive workshop. Also there is a reward for every one who takes part.

Q. Is there a reward ?

Ans. Yes, if you post ideas on this thread then you will have your name in the campaign's credit list in the "amazing idealists" list. Also each participant will be given +rep per post (as long as possible to rep)

THREAD RULES

This thread is not so strict on rules , so if you want to just post simply then go ahead but a code will help me read it and understand so all are requested to follow he format as shown in the section below.

CODES

Yes there is a code for you all to post the ideas but if you are in a rush then you can simply post, but then I'll have to decipher it XD. So its my sincere request to you all that you follow the code.

Items code :

Show code
    Name of the Item :

Background : (Optional)

Class :
    (common, uncommon, rare, artifact, mythical, legendary, immortal, divine)

Attributes / stats (what it gives) : ex- bash, +3 str

Active Usage (what it does) :

Show BB code
    [table][COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Items code :[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[table][COLOR="Blue"][B]Name of the Item[/B] :

[COLOR="Blue"][B]Background[/B] [/COLOR]:

[B]Class[/B] :[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B]Attributes / stats [/B] : [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"][B]Active Usage [/B] : [/COLOR] [/table]

Spells code :
    Show code
    Name of the Spell :

Description :

Classification :(Ultimate, non- ultimate) and (Passive / Active)
    Manacost :

CoolDown :

Show BB code
    [table][COLOR="Green"][B]Name of the Spell[/B] :

[COLOR="Green"][B]Description[/B] [/COLOR]:

[B]Classification[/B] :[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"][B]Manacost [/B] : [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"][B]CoolDown[/B] : [/COLOR] [/table]

Bosses Code

Show Code
    Name of the Boss :

Background / Story : (Optional if spells are mentioned)

Difficulty :

Spells List :
    (optional if background is present)

Power Element :

Unique Quality :

Show BB code
    [table][COLOR="Cyan"][B]Name of the Boss[/B] :

[COLOR="Cyan"][B]Background / Story[/B] [/COLOR]:

[B]Difficulty[/B] :[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Cyan"][B]Spells List [/B] : [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Cyan"][B]Power Element[/B] : [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Cyan"][B]Unique Quality[/B] : [/COLOR] [/table]

IDEALIST OF THE WEEK

Current idealist of the week :
    Daffa the Mage

Previous Idealist of the week : AradMNK

THE TOP 5 IDEALSITS

1st. Daffa the Mage
    2nd. Arad MNK
    3rd. Leo Akastenix (Special Thanks for Bosses)
    4th. Directive255
    5th. Windrunner29

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  2. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    More codes and stuff will be added later.... :as:
    However remember that this is not a neccessity for all but just a measure.

3. Windrunner29

Windrunner29

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Items code :

Dragon Eye

Background : Unknow

Class :
    artifact

Attributes / stats (what it gives) : +4 in intelligence gives the Ultravision ability

Icon : [​IMG]

4. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Sawrawrth, the Weapon of Zarath :

Background : After the shaping of the world, there were some Disliked creations, evil and greedy. One of them was "Zarath", the Earth Scum. However, a beetle squad managed to kill him, and Hide the weapon for further uses.

Class :
    Mythical

Attributes / stats : +40 Damage, +10 To all stats, Passive root ability

Active Usage : Deals 50 damage to an enemy and Then casts cyclone on it.

5. Directive255

Directive255

Resources:
    Resources:
    Items code :

Name of the Item : Mystical Scepter of Xerdoz

Background : A legendary, powerful ancient Scepter, retrieved from the Great Demon Xerdoz. After his defeat by a band of heroes, the heroes have sealed this great Scepter inside a powerful vault, sealed with ancient magics.

The heroes used the powers of the Three Artifacts of Alphanites to deactivate the scepter and placed a spell to stabilize the intense powers within. The same artifacts are required to reactivate the Scepter, but much of its original powers are destroyed by the spell used to stabilize the powers...

Class : Artifact, Legendary, Very Rare

Attributes / stats : +105 All Stats, +666 Damage, Incinerate (Passive), Improved Health and Mana Regen

Active Usage : Devastation Envoy (spell by Tank-Commander)

6. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    @ Windrunner29, thanks, your item included in tavern shop of Chapter 1. (+rep)

@Arad MNK, Thanks, and your item is under construction, I'll rep u but as I have done so recently so.. So lemme spread some around first. :as:

@Dirctive, Thanks a lot and +rep
    But please note that legendary items does not mean Massively over powered items. :as:

Also I request you all give ideas for more and more common and uncommon items as I am in need but this is also not a neccessity.

EDIT : Spells Code added... :)

7. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Name of the Item : Heaven Blade

Background : Powerful blade of the heavens. The blade glows in holy light, that radiates brightly. The light can purify even the darkest evil.

A rumor spread that this blade can only be acquired through power of magic. It's power is devastating enough that the energy from the blade can cause havoc to the world. Another rumor stated that this blade only wielded by those who are chosen to wear it.

Class : Legendary Physical Mystical

Attributes / stats : +100 Damage +25 Strength +1 Strength every 900 in-game seconds +15 Agility +15 Intelligence

Active Usage : Circle of Heavens
    Creates a holy circle that incinerates enemies in it's radius of 800 with 450 total damage, split between each enemy. The total damage increases by 50 for each hero level.

8. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Name of the Spell : Fist of Sha'rey

Description: Deals (10 x Ability level x (Intelligence+Agility+Strength)) damage to an enemy, then calls the aid of Sha'rey, the god of nature. The elements are forced to unite, and then combust dealing (Intelligence+Agility+Strength) AoE damage. If a unit dies within this spell, it explodes for another (Intelligence+Agility+Strength) AoE damage and creates a treant with an expiration time of 20 Seconds. (yeah short) and so on. The treant also gets stronger with each Ability level.

Classification :
    Active, Ultimate

Manacost : 200

Cooldown : 180 seconds

BOOM, the Armor of Reath the inventor :

Background : Riath, a female Intelligent goblin inventor, Once created a powerful armor, but a dangerous one... She got herself killed with it. Beware for uses, "Choking hazards"!

Class :
    Artifact

Attributes / stats : +10 Armor, Gives a Passive item ability "Boom!"

"Boom!" passive ability : Whenever the Wielder is attacked, there is a 5% chance to deal 300 AoE Damage to all units in range, no matter ally, self, enemy or building etc.

What??? Like if I leave my computer and go sleep, and after I come back after ~10 hours, I have +40 Strength!

It is better to have a limit, I think.

9. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    Once again those were realky cool ideas. +rep to Daffa the Mage and AradMNK for ur contribution.

Actualky I was looking for ideas on barbarian boss spells . (like warstomp and shockwave)

I also need some really really coooool ideas on frost / ice spells but the barbarian one is more needed.

Boss code coming soon. :as:

10. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Name of the Spell: Quick Slash

Description: The Barbarian Hits the enemy with immense power, dealing 300 instant damage. The target is thrown to the Air and knocked back ('A little') And also gives a 100 damage over time of type Bleeding to the Target.

Classification : Non-Ultimate, Passive

Manacost : N/A

Cooldown : Happens every 30 seconds, Fixed (More Script friendly :D)

Name of the Spell: Blood rage

Description: The Barbarian has a 10% Chance to Unleash a Blood rage, Destroying some of his own veins and Create a Blood Bath around himself. The enemies around him, have a 90% chance to miss attacks and/or attack even a friendly Unit. They also gain 5 damage per second for 5 seconds. The whole effect lasts 15 seconds.

Classification : Non-Ultimate, Active

Lifecost : 400

Cooldown : N/A

Please state if you need more :D

I'll make them gladly :D

11. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    @AradMNK, ur ideas are really great !!! Keep coming up with more !!!

Ive got my hands working on the bleed spell ! :as:

12. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thank you ^_^

Yesssir!

Nice to hear that :D

Hey, I got an idea: You state a Boss-fight, and it's Abilities and restriction and some Info. And I'll make It's Abilities, Strategy and Item drop. How's That?

Name of the Spell: Burning Blood

Description: The Barbarian has "!" Damage for each 100 damage he has taken. (Example: 100 damage, +1. 200, +2. 300, +6. 400, +16. This would envolve some strategy :D and Don't include this Parenthesis Ok?)

Classification : Ultimate, Passive

Manacost : N/A

Cooldown : N/A

Some Other Blood Ideas. Not BBcoded, but still :D

Name of the Spell: Fangs of Night

Description: Freezes the Targeted unit, [Friendly or not] and Makes it Invulnerable but unable to do anything. The caster must channel the ability else the effect will be lost. The whole effect lasts 20 Seconds.

Classification : Non-Ultimate, Active

Manacost : Gains 100 mana if Friendly target, Else lose 50 mana. All of them Over time.

Cooldown : 60 Seconds.

13. Windrunner29

Windrunner29

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    here's a list of common items:

Items code :

Name of the Item :

Background : Bottle of Blood

Class :
    Common

Attributes / stats : /

Icon : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnbloodbottle2-134059/?prev=search=blood&d=list&r=20

Active Usage : Make the unit enter in a bloodlust for 15 seconds.

Items code :

Name of the Item : Moon Orchid

Background : This beatifull species of flower grow only in the shodow forest.

Class :
    Common

Attributes / stats : /

Icon : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnorchid-255201/?prev=search=orchid&d=list&r=20

Active Usage : When eaten, makes the hero invisible for 15 seconds, if he move he become visible.

14. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    @ Arad MNK, good...good... But actually the 2nd is more suitable for AoS or Melee maps if u go deeper into concept. :)

@Windrunner29, Thanks again, would u mind if I make the Invisibilty tempirary and provide bonus hp regen while invisible ? :as:

15. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    UPDATE. Boss code added.

You may only participate for Non-Epic bosses

@AradMNK, those non BBcoded blood spells look waaaay tooo familiar to me.... I think thats my own thread... :as: LOL !!

@Everyone, Keep posting ! I need all of you !

16. Leo Akastenix

Leo Akastenix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Bosses

Regin, Bandit Lord of the west MODEL :

Regin was a once powerful noble.. but after the fall of Xar'aysian Kingdom, something inside him changed.. he became fueled for revenge and stomps out into the wilderness and made his own group of bandits, he now resides in Terrlion, a once mighty fortress that demonstrates Xar'aysian power, now in ash, is his central base of operations for his bandits :

Difficulty :Moderate

Spells List : Hammer Smash: Smashes his hammer in to a target, dealing x damage and knocking himback

Regin's Charge: Charges into a direction(will mostly target enemies) causing him to get ready(play attack animation slowly and make him face the point of charging) and xharges dealing x damage and knocking enemies back(whwn he charges, the way which he will charge is marked by red)

Rampage: Gows on a rampage, increasing attack damage and movespeed

Call: Calls nearby bandits to attack the enemies(if there are any)

The Grand Slam: Slams into an enemy unit, stunning the enmey unit while Regin continusly attacks him for 5 seconds (normla attck dmg) then slamming him off with a knockback dealing x damage

Power Element : Hmm...arms??

Unique Quality : Calls upon nearby bandits if there are any, and will go on rampage every time he loses a certain amount of health, most of his spells includes knockback

Hop you like it

17. [E]clipse

[E]clipse

Resources:
    Resources:
    I LOVE IT !!!
    Your idea is approved !
    Boss implemented as an optional boss fight, chapter 3 (Call of Fate).

+rep and special credits.

18. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    That's true.

Name of the Boss: Rashkath, the Elemental of Flame (Model: Ragnaros the Firelord-like Wow ripped Low-sized model :D)

Background / Story : Rashkath, was Created originally by Diaffit The Illusionist [Will be added later :D]. He was a Vengeance for Diaffit's defeat from Valcois... He is an Illusion of Valcois and Diaffit, Mostly Valcois. He has a lot of Valcois-Similar Spells, with a lot of Mixture with Illusions.

Difficulty : Hard

Spells List :

1. Burning Eagles: Calls upon 2 eagles, Each going forward to a direction Depending on the Facing of Rashkath. [+45 Deg and -45 deg from facing]

2. Unreal whip: Creates 2 whips, both look real and firey, but only one is real, the other is illusion. They rotate around the caster in a slow state [Like fans :D]. In this state, Rashkath can't do a thing but to wait, However he is invulnerable in the state. The Illusion whip deals 50 damage with a stun and knockback, And Fire whip deals 400 damage and 50 damage-over-time on Touch.

3. Destructive Wrath: Deals 50 damage to Himself, and Heals Valcois for 100 Points. However, after 10 seconds, If Valcois still has that 100 Points healed, (Anything more than 0) Will gain 400 damage and Rashkath will be Healed for 500 damage points. [Strategy, Strategy, Strategy!]

Power Element : Fire and Illusion

Unique Quality : Rashkath some times changes to Valcois himself. The player can control Both, But however they both treat like they are enemies. [They are trying to attack eachother if not moving] After a while, The Real Valcois takes 1000 Damage if near the other Valcois. (If the Player watches over Rashkath, it will be obvious that who's real and who's Illusion)

Off-topic: Xar'aysian Idealist of the week? YES!

19. Leo Akastenix

Leo Akastenix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Zardaris: Light's Traitor

Model
    :

Zardaris was a great paladin of Xar'aysian Empire, but soon turned away frm light..? to darkness.. he was banishes into the outer regions Xar'ysain, whatvhe did there was unknown but he soon was diacovered to have frown in power and is mutated into a horryfying humanoid, along with many others, it is now stated as the "Curse of Zardaris" as village after village turned into these creatures.. he resides in a "Zardrised" village, practicing dark magic :

Difficulty : Mdium

Spells List :
    Dark Leash: Sends a bolt of dar energy that deals damage and stuns an enemy dealing x damage(+x damage)

Fury: Goes ona rampage getting x% bonus attackspeed

Dark Armor: Casts upon himself to get extra armor and regen mana quicker

Summon Shadowfiend: Summons a shadowfiend(Lava spawn with 0 tinting) to fight by his side

Shadow Explosion: Randomly targtes an area for explosuon dealing x damage(if an area is targeted, a red exlamation mark will appear there before the explosion for 3 seconds)

[/COLOR]

Power Element : Darkness

Unique Quality : At the first phase of the fight[You dare challenge me?"](100% hp to 60%) he will continuously cast Dark Leash and Fury only, at the second phase(60% to 35%)[AHH! pathetic!)His dark leash wil get extra damage (also his fury, extra attackspeed)and will cast Dark Armor and summon Shadowfiends,on the third phase(35% to death)[That is it!!!] he will tran
    sform into a shadow elemental(just make it the firelord's model but with 0 tinting)he will cast anything and do a shadow explosion every 30 seconds

20. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I don't recommend 0 Tinting. I Recommend 10/15 Tinting. That's cooler.

Name of the Boss: Diaffit, The Dark Illusionist (Model: Blood Elf Wizard)

Background / Story : Diaffit was one of Zeldanians Most trusted Lieutenants, and also a Trusted Advisor in Xar'aysia. He was a Traitor, to both sides. He practiced Arcane and Dark magics, making him an Illusionist. At the Day of Cataclysm of Xar'aysia, He ran from the Battlefield. He is now hated by both sides, and he lives somewhere, In the middle of his own Dimensions. Beware, If you fight him, He'll use yourself to fight you...

Difficulty : Extreme (Harder than Hard)

Spells List :

1. Rend mind: Deals 100 Damage whenever you cast a spell. The whole Effect lasts 20 seconds.

2. Mirror Image: Creates (Valcois life / Diaffit's life) Illusions, All just like Diaffit, with no Attack/Spell Value. At the Time, Real Diaffit becomes Invulnerable and Heals Himself for 1 Damage per second.

The effect is lost when all Images die.

3. Doubt: (Passive) Diaffit Has already attacked Valcois'es mind, Making him Doubt that why should he Even care for Xar'aysia.
    Sometimes, Valcois doesn't attack at all, And Usually misses normal attacks.

4. Hypnosis: Diaffit Creates a dimension, and Sends Valcois'es Soul to there.

There he has to fight a Shadow Revenant, (Model: Lich / Frost Revenant tinted 10/15) And his body receives 1 Damage per second. (The player will control Only the soul In Hypnosis and Diaffit won't attack the Body, only damage received is 1 DPS)

If Valcois Couldn't defeat the Shadow Revenant, By either death or Time, He'll Lose the Whole Fight.

If Valcois Defeated The Shadow Revenant In-time, He'll come back to The normal Dimension with Full Health, and Diaffit receives 300 Dark damage.

5. Fan of Fear: Both Diaffit and Valcois lose their Normal attacks, And can only Cast spells and Move. After 10 seconds, They are reverted to normal. Then, After 5 Seconds, They lose their Spells but can Attack normally and move. Then after another 10 seconds, They are Both reverted. After 5 seconds, They lose Their Movement but they can cast spells and Attack normally. After 10 seconds, They are Reverted back to normal.

Occurs every 5 minutes.

Power Element : Dark Magik and Illusions

Unique Quality :
    Shattering: Deals 1000 Damage to Valcois and Himself.

Only occurs when Valcois has less than 1000 Health and Diaffit has more than 1000 Health.

I hope you like it :D

NOTE: This is supposed to be Harder than Rashkath. Also, You can use it as a Secondary Epic boss-fight, Or an Elite one.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015