• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The World Of Azeroth v8.5c

Darklycan51 Presents

The World Of Azeroth
Created by Darklycan51

Map Info:
Well this is a kind of altered melee map but much better.
I've made it so you can Re-imagine how the wars in warcraft have passed but in
a simple melee map.

Features:

Select one of twenty Eight races to conquer azeroth, With Only five Workers You need to Build a base And create a great empire
Make allies and enemys For glory, Kill Illidan Or Kel'thuzad ! etc.

Races:
  • Humans
  • Orcs
  • Dwarven
  • NightElf
  • Undead
  • High Elfs/Blood Elfs
  • Fel Orc
  • Nerubians
  • Satyrs
  • Worgen
  • Ogres
  • Trolls
  • Golems
  • Goblins
  • Naga
  • Broken Draenei/Draenei
  • Gnolls
  • Tauren
  • Demons
  • Pandarens
  • Centaurs
  • Murlocs
  • Tuskarrs
  • Mage Hunters
  • Scarlet Crusade
  • Faceless Ones
  • Forsaken
  • Bandits

Those are the current Races I will probably add a few more.

Screenshots:

Kultiras:
Inside kultiras lies tandred proudmoore, admiral of Lordaeron
2ia9wtf.png

Sunwell boss:
The void Lord, a easy to start boss.
2uptpaf.png

Worgen:
Human form (footmans are morphing into worgen)

dbtm4k.png

Worgen:
Worgen form

r0v7up.png

Mage Hunter:
You can see most of their base (the big tower is the magic center)

2nrd8nd.png

Ogre gameplay:
A user Paillan showing us how to play the Ogres

Change Log:

Added:
  • Global Upgrades for the Night Elves
Removed:
  • Nothing
Fixed:
  • Tooltips
  • Hotkeys
Changed:
  • Collision size on big units
  • Naval units now have extra 150 range
  • Lots of balance changes (a lot to add).

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • Eagleman
  • Diegokopo
  • Paillan
  • Keltras
  • Darkcris
  • ]KeViN[
  • Persiaa
  • Lumix355
  • DragonBlood

Tutorials/Systems:
  • Kobas
  • Tickles
  • GangSpear
  • Darkgrom
  • Dr Super Good
  • Tank Commander
  • Magtheridon96
Loading Screen/Map Preview Image:
  • Blizzard Entertainment
  • Myself
Other:
  • :D

Author's notes:
Fanbar:
jl4c4h.png

link: http://i50.tinypic.com/jl4c4h.png
um i guess that thats all.
v Credits for the Description Template.
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
azeroth,wars,melee,26,races,The,World,Of,Azeroth
Contents

The World Of Azeroth v8.5c (Map)

Reviews
17:47, 22nd Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
Level 6
HI. Have any guides for this map?(how recrut diffents hero in map) in one play i find trigger to get one hero, but i not remember what i have when play first to start this trigger, now constantly hero just dead and not joing to me...
Can you rephrase the question? you are looking for event hero, but other heros are gained through altar structure, and we used to have forum for guides but that has been discontinued for most part

Level 1
Can you rephrase the question? you are looking for event hero, but other heros are gained through altar structure, and we used to have forum for guides but that has been discontinued for most part
i mean the neutral heros can joing to you, have guide?. how get "king Varian Wrynn" and "Terenas Menethil" now i know. used 1h to understand😅.

Level 6
i mean the neutral heros can joing to you, have guide?. how get "king Varian Wrynn" and "Terenas Menethil" now i know. used 1h to understand😅.
we had wrynn and terenas? shrug oh well might've misunderstood this map for one of the offshoots? for one terenas is long dead so there wouldn't event for him while am around as for wrynn... he might've been in

Level 1
we had wrynn and terenas? shrug oh well might've misunderstood this map for one of the offshoots? for one terenas is long dead so there wouldn't event for him while am around as for wrynn... he might've been in
Interesting triggers have terenas.i find two. if you get humans and get any undead unit, this unit if standing by terenas(neutral yellow), terenas dying🤣,if artas standing by terenas(maybe any neutral status terenas, need test, yellow neutral work), terenas joining to you army. I experimented a little. I became interested in this mechanic after Wrynn (The Archmage is his trigger and if wrynn neutral red that not problem him joining )joining my army in the first game in this map. It became interesting with how many neutral heroes have this triggers and what is needed for this.

(Edit add):
And i have one more question, Where to get recipes, I couldn't find them:(

Last edited:
Level 6
Interesting triggers have terenas.i find two. if you get humans and get any undead unit, this unit if standing by terenas(neutral yellow), terenas dying🤣,if artas standing by terenas(maybe any neutral status terenas, need test, yellow neutral work), terenas joining to you army. I experimented a little. I became interested in this mechanic after Wrynn (The Archmage is his trigger and if wrynn neutral red that not problem him joining )joining my army in the first game in this map. It became interesting with how many neutral heroes have this triggers and what is needed for this.

(Edit add):
And i have one more question, Where to get recipes, I couldn't find them:(
recipes are in shop of central island on my versions of WoAR if i recall correctly or some kind of neutral shop i think

Level 1
now i confusing. i have map version 8.5c(i not remember where i download) and i download 8.5c in this forum. they are similar. the description of my first one also says that there are recipes in the center, but in fact they are not have. and on the map from this forum, the map size is 25% smaller.🫤 two different versions despite the fact that they are equally signed🤣

Level 2
Love your map! But I have encountered a big issue on the latest patch, that being the fact that some races require the Elite Units tech to unlock Elite Units but this tech is locked behind having certain ORC structures. A War Mill and Stronghold IIRC.

Level 18
Love your map! But I have encountered a big issue on the latest patch, that being the fact that some races require the Elite Units tech to unlock Elite Units but this tech is locked behind having certain ORC structures. A War Mill and Stronghold IIRC.
Yeah, there's bugs related to a change I made a long time ago when I thought 1.26 was the last patch we'd get, then we got new patches years later so it broke stuff, I have a work in progress update to the map but it's gona take fairly long time since it's very large, I'd recommend playing "azeroth reinvented" or WoA: Perfection until then

Level 2
Yeah, there's bugs related to a change I made a long time ago when I thought 1.26 was the last patch we'd get, then we got new patches years later so it broke stuff, I have a work in progress update to the map but it's gona take fairly long time since it's very large, I'd recommend playing "azeroth reinvented" or WoA: Perfection until then
Alright, thank you! Once again, love your work.