• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The World Of Azeroth Reborn V1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Created by Terenass
The World Of Azeroth
Created by Darklycan51
Continued by Terenass

Map Info:
Well this is a kind of altered melee map but much better.
I've made it so you can Re-imagine how the wars in warcraft have passed but in
a simple melee map.

Features:

Select one of twenty nine races to conquer azeroth , With Only five Workers You need to Build a base And create a great empire
Make allies and enemiess For glory, Kill Illidan Or Kel'thuzad ! etc.

Races
Humans
Orcs
Dwarven
NightElf
Undead
High Elfs/Blood Elfs
Fel Orc
Nerubians
Satyrs
Worgen
Ogres
Trolls
Golems
Goblins
Naga
Broken Draenei/Draenei
Gnolls
Tauren
Demons
Pandarens
Centaurs
Murlocs
Tuskarrs
Mage Hunters
Scarlet Crusade
Faceless Ones
Forsaken
Bandits
Vrykuls

Those are the current Races I will probably add a few more.

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#7FFFD4Special Thanks:#
Eagleman
Diegokopo
Paillan
Keltras
Darkcris
]KeViN[
Persiaa
Lumix355
DragonBlood
Darklycan51

Channel log of Reborn : Edited some lore based shit

Keywords:
World of Azeroth,Azeroth. Race selection,races,Best,fun,risk/rts,RTS,Risk, multiplayer, custom game, big map,epic size map
Contents

The World Of Azeroth Reborn V1.3 (Map)

Reviews
20:42, 9th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: Broken description and also, it seems you do not have permission from Darklycan51 to submit this and seeing that there is already a map like this that is approved. Sadly, I would have to reject this unless you'll...

M

20:42, 9th Mar 2014
Hell_Master: Broken description and also, it seems you do not have permission from Darklycan51 to submit this and seeing that there is already a map like this that is approved. Sadly, I would have to reject this unless you'll provide me a great and reasonable points to not to.

Level 10
Last edited:
Level 9
"MAP STEALING DETECTED" I saw this map once on the Hive, and it got approved. So why this map even here? Do you got any permission from the original creator?