1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Unsolvable Revolution v1.6

Submitted by TheSilverhand
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The Unsolvable Revolution v1.3.6
Created By TheSilverhand

Map Info
This is a Map based off Might for one army and wisdom of the other, Two groups come together to fight for the forest, This forest has no deep history but it was once claimed by the elves who abandoned it long ago and have returned to claim it. The humans are what are left at the time, protecting the forest is a major goal. If the enemy conquers the forest all is lost.

Features
This map is a 'Full House' or a 3 v 3, There are 'Bots' or what you can consider bots in the map that will use abilities when needed. but once they cast their spells, they will stop attacking, which i need someone to help me with cause I don't have any idea how to make them attack when their done. but if they return to the 'Hero altar stone' they will once again arise to conquer the fields.

Some other stuff about the map

The map is a 6 lane battle field, Mobs march endlessly after one's side, if the enemy gets through they're given an objective to destroy the towers on the opposing side, DO not move your troops otherwise you'll mess up their assignement, Leave the troops alone.

The Towers are all given different roles, Front lines are given to upgrade your armies, to take down and make your troops more powerful than the others, there are 15 levels on the upgrades, AI's are automatically upgrading their troops. Different troops are spent on other's, Player Red/purple has archers, Player Blue/Green are given commanders.

Important Information
  • Front towers have 1000 HP, and do over 100 Damage chaos. average paste. Level 2 Towers have 2500 Health, and have more armor and damage, Level 3 towers have fortified armor, 3000 Health, Have over 147 Chaos damage and goes faster than the others. The last building that must be destroyed has over 160 Chaos damage, 4000 Health and has over 30 foritified armor. Can you destroy it in one piece?
  • Units spawn every 7 Seconds, they have 1 second invulnerability. You can not control the units, there are 6 types in each side, (Footmen, Archers, sorcerer, Gryphon Rider, Commander, and Pheonix.) (Skeleton Warriors, Skeleton Archers, Skeleton Mages, Frost Wyrm, Gargoyle, and Skeleton Commander.) Footmen & Ghouls have Chaos Damage, Archers have Pierce Damage.
  • Heroes on death have too be risen at your Towers, if you lost your towers, than its Game for you, Unless you have a Wisp Builder, they can build you a Ressurection stone.
  • On every side, there is a Shop, use the stop to buy yourself some weapons/armour to defend yourself or use to your advantages.
  • I will be working on a Recipe Store on future updates. for now enjoy what i have done.
That's all i have to say for the Information.

Change Log:

Version 1

*First Version* - Not much has changed.

Version 2

1. Bugs
2. Bot's Stuff
3. -Colors 4 Orange
4. -Makemeadmin 4 Red
5. propper working stuff...
6. Hunter replaces Sniper
7. Change in Abilities
8. Mage in the battle field.

Version 3

1. All players from 1 - 12 can now change colours.
2. Now all players can select a hero from the Tavern, but has too pick only ONE.
3. Fixed a few bugs,
4. Added in Flying Units,
5. Changed the difficulty of the towers.
6. Max level is now 60.
7. Going to work on add in a Recipe formula.
8. Added in crates that CAN contain stuff.
9. Added in Mortar teams, Meat wagons.
10. Level 10 Spells,
11. Upgrades.
12. Tower Tiers.
13. Still working on the map.
14. Added in a "Simple" AI system. (Ai will be able too play, Not sure if it will be Ok the way it is.)

Version 4

1. New Heroes
2. Recipes Coming Soon...
3. New AI Hero System,
4. New Towers...
5. Look in the Update Log for more information...
6. New UI Background

Version 5

1. New Heroes
2. New AI System
3. You can now select your troops, but you can not control them.
4. There is a massive Missile control on the [Altar] Tower,
5. All attacks have been Reset.
6. Nvm about the Recipes, Going too add in Dota2 Stuff later.
7. -Lock/Unlock Cam is working for player 1,2,3,4,5,6...
8. No more Bonuses too opposing sides.

Version 6

1. New Heroes
2. New Weapons
3. New Spells
4. New Upgrades
5. New Building
6. ~Wait for Next Upgrade~

Version 7

*Heroes owned by AI are now randomised by 10*
*Commands "-PR, -NH"*
*Cinematic*
*Legendary Heroes*
*Suicidal Dragons*
*Secret Code*
*75 Second Special Rounds Disabler*
*New Winning point, Look in the "How to win".*

Version 8

*Full 36 Heroes*
*More Buildings*
*When Neutral allies buildings die, Players lose 300 gold.*
*Goldmine added*
*Faster Income*
*Added in !camTP*
*Added in a Stampede ability casting every 15 seconds from Neutral Allies*
*Fixed the game a bit more*
*More Terrain Work*

Version 9

*Arena*
*Locked map*

Credits v1.0

Credits for models: (Thanks to these guys!) ~I do claim Ownership over the Map 100%~
Priest Attack: Champara Bros - Penance
Royal Footmen: HateCrew - Royal Footmen
Sniper: Kitabatake - Rifleman
Void Walker: alfredx_sotn - VoidWalker
Dark Orb: Vortigon - Dark Orb
Arcane Missile: Weep - Arcane Missile.
Crusader: (Could not find the owner)
AxeMaster: JesusHipster - Axe-Master
WarlockArcher: eubz - Warlock-Archer
FootArcher: Wandering Soul - Foot Archer
-----------------------------------------------------------------V1.2.3
The Sen'dori UI Background - I3lackDeath
Skeleton Commander - Rubellu Sidus - LichKing Unleashed.
Death Knight - Stefan.K - Deathknight
Mighty Paladin - Sxar - Bolvar Fordragon
Archer General - Eorear - Veressa Windrunner
------------------------------------------------------------V1.3.3
Lorderon Commander - HappyTauren - Plated Footman
Holy Smite - Tranquil - Holy Smite
Electric Chain - VaLkYroN - Retalltion
Firestorm - Haistrah - Incinerate
HolyLight's Power - RED BARON - Stardust
Thundershock - Could not find the owner - Swordupgrade3
Waterwave - The_Silent - Arctic Blast
Moral Aura - Lord_T - Team Spirit
Blood Elf Champion - General Frank - Blood Elf Champion
Bone Crusher - Gwen Stefani - Hell Razor Sword
Boots of Travel - -Berz- - Boot
Cloak of the Cunning - Yak - Robe of Death
Deselator Sword - Gwen Stefani - Dragon Fang Blade Sword
Nature's Bane - Gwen Stefani - Druid Staff nature earth
Dizziness - Could not find owner
Orb of Light - General Frank
Flaming Rune - Dmazzz
Sanity's Rune - 4eNNightmare
Spear Attack - Static
Total Darkness - VaLkYroN
Storm Rune - ~Void~
------------------------------------------------------------V1.3.6
AedelasBlackmoore - Sxar
ActionDetection System - X-OMG-X
Hero Glow Affect - assasin_lord

Tags

HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution, HFvs.UF, The Unsolvable Revolution,

Make sure to send me feed back at "C3fkaelan@yahoo.com" if there is any issues relating to the game, Also make sure to give me your opinion in the comments below, any assistance for this will grant you my greatest Gratitude.

If the map does like what he said below, make sure to check Maps > Frozen Throne > Scenario. It will place it as a Scenario because it is qualified as one. thank you.
Contents

The Unsolvable Revolution v1.6 (Map)

Reviews
A Void
Code: Multiple leaks have been found by JASS Checker. Please consult a code moderator or create a new thread in Triggers & Scripts to fix them. You can find more information about memory leaks here. Terrain: Terrain is flat, excessive use of weather...
Paillan
The terrain is still pretty plain, same trees, you used the same doodad for almost all the map, that's as cheap as a map can get. Though since Pjass has not detected any bugs, that's something. Fix the terrain or call me if you prefer a lesser...
deepstrasz
1. Peace period timer is activated during the start cinematic scene. 2. Archmaiden and Lordaeron General have no DISBTN (icons looking like green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create icons for them: [spoiler] 3. Many items in the Ultimate Shop...
  1. Supernickman 32

Supernickman 32

Resources:
    Resources:
    Off the reviews Episode 7: The Unsolvable Revolution v1.1

Read This
    My opinion are subjective, it can't be same as yours. Let's begin.

Off the reviews Episode 7: The Unsolvable Revolution v1.1
    What is The Unsolvable Revolution ?
    This map is a Full House There are bots in the map that will use abilities when needed. but once they cast their spells, they will stop attacking. But if they return to the 'Hero altar stone' they will once again arise to conquer the fields. Other info in description of map. But i found a lot of messages "Tool tip missing".

For a final.
    Yes i like this map ,but map didn't showed in Warcraft 3 so i was forced to launch from worldedit.

Rate.
    - Total points 48.9 = 8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Awesome 70/70 = 10
    Good ,but could be better 50/70 = 9
    Not bad 40.9/70 = 8
    Nicely 35/70 = 7
    Too hard to you? 28.5/70 = 6
    You tried ,but only half 20/70 = 5
    Nice ,but with this you never be good mapmaker 15.5 =4
    Try harder 10/70 = 3
    Thanks seat down two 5/70 = 2
    This sucks 0/70 = 1

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  2. TheSilverhand

TheSilverhand

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Your review means alot to me, I really do appreciate it, But it is also meant for 'Online' Gameplay, I forgot to remove the bots, but when you are playing this game online on battle.net, hosting it.. you can easilly remove the bots. I will remove the bots asoon as i can and reupload. The map file shouldn't be missing.. Question is, How do i fix that error? and What can i do to improve the gameplay experience? do i need to add more to it? What? Why? and How?

Atleast its better than the Expedition's score... ;~;

3. Supernickman 32

Supernickman 32

Resources:
    Resources:
    File aren't missing it's just doesn't show in game.

4. TheSilverhand

TheSilverhand

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Umm... Tbh it should be working fine, maybe its your wc3? cause it was uploaded correctly and was stored in correctly... Idk how to fix it if it is mine. here, just take a separate file?

Attached Files:

5. A Void

A Void

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The Unsolvable Revolution - Map Review 3/5

Code: Multiple leaks have been found by JASS Checker. Please consult a code moderator or create a new thread in Triggers & Scripts to fix them. You can find more information about memory leaks here.

Terrain: Terrain is flat, excessive use of weather effects on dull terrain won't make it better. Trees were placed in unnatural and artificial way. Overall terrain is seriously lacking, below the average. You could add more doodads, paths and terrain tiles.

Aesthetics: Bridges don't match the connected ground, it connects to a grass tile but it's made of desert. This is a very minor detail but you should make the bridge use grass replaceable texture. Over-sized structures and useless unappealing dialogue box hero selection. Several buffs don't have a name, they write "tooltip missing". Trees are too dark, why did you set their tint so low?

Game Play: Why on earth do the tower have Divine armor? They're practically invincible. I couldn't see units of my allies because of the fog of war, you should make allies revealed to each other. The hero selection is just terrible, why use dialogue box for that? Not only it takes half of the screen space but also provides no useful information about your hero. No hero abilities, I picked a Naga Magi-Archer and I had only three non-hero abilities to use, what's up with that? You should also make revival automatic. Spawning units don't upgrade or grow stronger gradually, they are constant. You should upgrade them after a hero reaches new level on one side or make it an upgrade in the castle.

Overall: This map needs more work put into it, it's a very dull map that can get boring quite fast. No hero abilities, small-selection of items (only 8), terrible hero selection design.

In the current state the map will be moved to Substandard / Too Simple after you make the required changes which I have underlined for you. For encouraging you to keep working on this I will rate the map to 3/5.

Awaiting Update

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  6. TheSilverhand

TheSilverhand

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have updated the map too 1.3, Give me feedback, I will check into Jass Coding asoon as i can, Not much of a coder for that kind of stuff.. Will need some assistance.

7. Supernickman 32

Supernickman 32

Resources:
    Resources:
    Off the reviews Episode 7: The Unsolvable Revolution (UPDATED)

Rate.
    - Total points 50 = 9
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Awesome 70/70 = 10
    Good ,but could be better 50/70 = 9
    Not bad 40.9/70 = 8
    Nicely 35/70 = 7
    Too hard to you? 28.5/70 = 6
    You tried ,but only half 20/70 = 5
    Nice ,but with this you never be good mapmaker 15.5 =4
    Try harder 10/70 = 3
    Thanks seat down two 5/70 = 2
    This sucks 0/70 = 1

8. TheSilverhand

TheSilverhand

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Alright everyone, I am done editing the map too add in bosses, I will continue too update it, IF PEOPLE START SENDING ME FEEDBACK, I am still working on adding in new spells and new heroes, Just not there yet. My next patch will be let out later this year xD I'm working on making the Map as FUN as possible, Plan too add in an Arena, but as i Said, It'll take time. Give me feedback in the mean time and tell me what you think. Please also ignore the green slots on the merchants, That happened and i can't fix it.. I had over 12,000 KB of Models in my Model Importer, Please do forgive me.

9. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'd like you to answer to A Void's review so we can see what you fixed, before this can be approved.
    Not answering to a review is one of the worst things you can do, because then we won't know if what we are writing is actually making any difference. :/

10. TheSilverhand

TheSilverhand

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have updated the patch from v1.3 to V1.3.4, 4 Patches ahead of that last post.
    Terrain - Was updated |✔|
    Aesthetics - Was updated |✔|
    Game play - Was updated |✔|

I have changed the game Greatly, I even added in OP Items in the Shop.

In the "Version" Logs, I have updated it from 1 to 6, Each Version was an Update. Each Version I post on the log is a update.

11. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sounds good.

12. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    The terrain is still pretty plain, same trees, you used the same doodad for almost all the map, that's as cheap as a map can get.
    Though since Pjass has not detected any bugs, that's something.
    Fix the terrain or call me if you prefer a lesser rating.
    Awaiting update again.

13. A Void

A Void

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    PJass like in the Editor? Of course it wont find bugs. Memory leaks are not considered bugs.

14. Paillan

Paillan

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I know. Still, I don't see any point in giving him more time since I don't see much changes. I will still check again and see if it's worth the time we waited for the update.

15. TheSilverhand

TheSilverhand

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    PJass is mostly horrid with "Repeating timers" isn't it?

16. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1. Peace period timer is activated during the start cinematic scene.
    2. Archmaiden and Lordaeron General have no DISBTN (icons looking like green squares on F10/pause). Use these to create icons for them:
    3. Many items in the Ultimate Shop don't have DISBTNs.
    4. The overall aspect of the game is dark; it can be annoying after long periods of play.
    5. Heroes have no glow; many times it's hard to see them or differentiate them from normal units; I suggest using this: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
    6. On towers, Set Rally Point is placed between Lasso and a research.
    7. Things are quite chaotically organized. (The Unsolvable Revolution v1.3.5) as @Paillan wrote.
    8. Terrain is flat and very similar everywhere.

Set to Awaiting Update.

======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
    The Grand Review Exchange!

17. TheSilverhand

TheSilverhand

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1. It is suppose to be, silly.
    2. I'll check it out.
    3. I'll check it out.
    4. It's suppose to be dark.. If they don't like it, they don't have to play it. I have screen shots to tell the person it is dark.
    5. I'll check it out.
    6. I don't know how to fix that...
    7. No, Everything in the file it's self is not unorganized, it is all perfectly set the way I work. so I'm not changing it, cause it's suppose to be me who edits it anyways, not anyone else.
    8. NO, this is something that you people say, that PISS ME OFF, the map is not flat, it is not similar all the way through... it is perfect the way "I WANT IT TO BE" i worked on this map for a long while, I'd know if it is flat or not. Besides, I haven't even fully finished it, I keep updating it, but for the last few days, I lost my account password, but I got it back, I know flat when I see it.

Now that all that is done, I'll see what I can do about 2, 3, 5, & 6. but never 8. cause It's fine the way it is.

18. TheSilverhand

TheSilverhand

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I was able to get my wc3 fixed, and now i have updated the game to 1.3.6, I will work on the abilities for 1.3.7, I did alot of changes on the terrain and etc..

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  19. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Malak the Avenger (The Legend; Chaos Warlord icon/Revenant) has no model.
    There are still DISBTNs.
    Still looks chaotic but eh...

Awaiting Update.