1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The UNOFFICIAL HW Hearthstone tournament!

Discussion in 'Hearthstone' started by Razosh, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it's funny that your only posts have been ranting about how you can't get into this TOURNEY because of your lack of posts, those three posts are what the community has, to decided what kind of member you are... so far... you've been pretty sour, given that those are probably your ONLY posts, I would go as far as to say that you really aren't part of "the community"... Sorry :/

2. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cya.

You completely missed what I said about judgement, eh? Oh well, I tried.

3. Vladadamm

Vladadamm

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It could be fun. My BattleTag is Vladadamm#1603, feel free to add me. The only problem is that i've got an ingame bug that makes my friends list to not appear and my status to not appear for other players which happens only on Hearthstone.
    So, unless i manage to fix that problem, i won't be able to participate.

4. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome, now if we can get that working we'll have all the players we need, have you tried to contact Blizzard tech support regarding this issue?

5. Vladadamm

Vladadamm

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'm always too lazy to contact their support as i never had any constructive answers from them in the past ^^

6. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Personally I think theyre quite good. They answer fast compared to other companies and I never got a bad answer from them.

7. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sadly it doesn't look like this will be happening since we're one participant short and there has been no signs of anyone else wanting to join.

8. Gilles

Gilles

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why not just have a smaller group? I don't see why we need more. If there is an odd number, select a user at random to receive a buy.

9. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Yeah, we can try it with a smaller group.

I'm going to probably make the hearthstone news post soon (Orcy is busy). I just have been busy with schoolwork myself. But even then, the users will likely need a little time to get used to it before they are comfortable playing in the tourney.

10. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    I could let someone play twice (unless I want to reduce the player number to 4) I know it's not that fair but it's the only thing I can do right now.

11. saphiree

saphiree

Resources:
    Resources:
    You don't have to. One player just gets a "free win".
    You can just add all the names on a homepage like http://challonge.com/, and it will randomly select the person to get a free win.

12. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Alright here we have it.

[​IMG]

13. Vladadamm

Vladadamm

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hmm, i already said i couldn't participate currently, so don't count me in unless i post again.

14. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Fine so it's Gilles vs. Kael. Don't sign up if you're to lazy to take two minutes of your time to do something.

15. saphiree

saphiree

Resources:
    Resources:
    Do we just play the matches, and report them back here?

16. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    That was the plan, if both players say they won however you must be able to present proof that you won.

A big well played to Chaosy who put up a great fight with the game ending with the score 3 - 2 with me as victorious.

WIN I
    [​IMG]

WIN II
    [​IMG]

WIN III
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  17. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Razosh is the winner between me and him.

2-3

good matches to be honest even though I had some bad luck hehe, good luck everyone

18. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Every game have elements of luck to them card games more than any other. Just imagine how it might have turned out if you would have played your paladin deck first or maybe we would have started the game 2 seconds later and other cards would have been randomized. The main reason I won the first game was because I was really lucky and drew a Fiery War Axe round one and used it to kill the early game minions you got on the field.

19. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    maybe I wrote it in a bad way, not trying to excuse my loss or anything.

20. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    You didn't I know what you mean I'm just saying that who wins and losses of us is very much depending on luck since we seem to be very equal when it comes to Hearthstone.

Anyhow Gilles Kael and me are in the semi finals and I'm awaiting the result of Saphiree and PurgeandFire until we'll see who are our two finalists.