• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The story of Rightfield..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Lately i've been hearing the name Rightfield.. As i see he is an ex-mod.. Ex! Why was he banned? what happened? I guess i wasn't there when it all happened so i'd appreciate if someone filledmy head in with the events.. Whats the deal with Rightfield?

(I apologize if this topic brings out any negative or bad behaivior in anyone. If so its only fair to delet or lock this.)

Level 11
I don't see why this thread should bring any negative feelings.

Well, as far as I know Rightfield had an extrmeley rude behaviour with everybody. He had an extremely superior behaviour towards members, and flamed without a problem. He was the perfect example of how a mod shouldn't be. That's what I know.

~Daelin

Level 7
OK by the way they're making this guy sound

I'm beginning to wonder if I know him

Back when I played Runescape there was a mod on the forums named Agatha Snape

He was a jerk

He flamed for no reason

argue with him and you got banned

Don't argue with him and you got banned

finally after about 50 or so bans (my guess) he was banned

he hasn't been heard of since

Level 45
i acted like an ass all the time back so and so.. like when i ate paper and other stuff :oops: ..
and now when i think of it all..it..was...so shamefull my head gets hot rushes...and other stuff...
sure it was cool, but sure it was stupid and low...

gosh.. i want to hang myself..now.

havin cool moments are okay, releifs painful stress, but you always have to think of concequences which could lead to a screwed up life...

Level 7
Werewulf said:
i acted like an ass all the time back so and so.. like when i ate paper and other stuff :oops: ..
and now when i think of it all..it..was...so shamefull my head gets hot rushes...and other stuff...
sure it was cool, but sure it was stupid and low...

gosh.. i want to hang myself..now.

havin cool moments are okay, releifs painful stress, but you always have to think of concequences which could lead to a screwed up life...

I hear ya

I was an @$$

I told some kid I hated that toothpaste cleaned his PS2

he believed me

I hate myself for it

Also registerring this name is something I now regret

but amazes me is that no one had taken it, not one

I AM THE ORIGINAL NIGHTMARE YOU N00BS!!!!

*now I feel better*

Status
Not open for further replies.